+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Naija Banks and the development of recruitment fraudsters (member Opinion)

Re: EVIL CALLED GSE

MAYBE VERY SOON I WILL LOOK FOR PEOPLE THAT WILL BE READY TO START A COSULTANCY BUSINESS.LAUGHTERPEOPLE MAKE PAY IN DIFFERENT WAYS OH!

the most interesting aspect of this storey is that Those banks that were allegedly said to have inculcated GSE into their recruitment processes were not actually quoted right. on getting to their head offices, you'll find out they don't even know anything about GSE of a thing. it'll lies. GSE is fake. Damn it.

GSE

Thank you for the feedback.

If you are based in Lagos, please find time to visit our office and view for yourself the signed mandates by the HR Directors.

Thank you once again

its not possibly for desperate people to stop writing the test, very one is frustrated bcos we have what it takes but we still dont get what we deserve, dont blame DRAGNET its the system that is faulty

DRAGNET/GSE STOP EXPLOITING UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.DO THE RIGHT THING, COMPANIES PAY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES TO RECRUIT PEOPLE NOT YOU RIPPING OFF HUNGRY AND DESPERATE UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

This thing is a straight forward process and i dont see how it can be a scam, its just that they are new. The objective of every business, excluding non-profits and social businesses is to make profit, so i dont beef them for that. I appreciate what they are trying to do; i mean if i can sit for one test and use that score to apply anywhere i want that would be a huge weight off my shoulders. Its so tiresome travelling to Lagos every so often to write one test or the other.

Its just like having a JAMB score and every university accepts it; i pity my younger ones who are going from school to school writing university entrance abi post jamb or whatever. I see a good GSE score on my CV as a plus, yet another proof of what i have to offer. I guess i should sit for the exam...i wish we didn't have to bear all the cost though.

But what about people applying for jobs in IT and other technical fields? My boyfriend says the tests they give them are different from the usual GMAT and all, so what happens then?

afficandiva u too much on ur blv 4 gse, u can never rest as we are saying the truth. pls gse idea is good but will not be finance by unemployed people they don't have money to do that, any company u are recruiting should see for they finance simple.

Naija Banks and the development of recruitment fraudsters (member Opinion)

IT WASN'T SUPRISE TO ME 4 D LATTEST DEVPT CONCERNING #5,000 AND THE SO CALLED 'GSE'. THE ONLY RATIONAL ONE WHO 'MIGHT' NOT UNDERSTAND IS ONE WHO IS NOT IN THE LABOUR MARKET;CONSIDERING THE EXCESSIVENESS OF LABOUR SUPPLY OVER ITS DEMAND. ONE OUGHT TO BE CAREFULL BEFORE DIVULGING ONES PERSONAL INFO ESPECIALLY ATM PIN NO. I ADVICE, 'EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TAKE GSE, DON'T BE D FIRST TO DIVULGE YOUR ATM PIN'. THAT IS MY OWN LITTLE WAY OF SHOWING CONCERN.

Re: BANKS AND D DEVELOPMENT OF RECRUITING FRUDSTERS

Bros, seeing they say is believing. Why not try before you condem, and that is what I've done - I have already apply for a test on the 19th . I promise to post my findings and opinion (on gse) before afterwards.

On the pin, it is advisable you change your pin immediately you purchase anything online. For gse, check interswitchng.com.

Believe me! I am not an agent, I'm a job seeker like most people on this wonderful forum. That $5000 was huge letting go.

Re: BANKS AND D DEVELOPMENT OF RECRUITING FRUDSTERS

Lebemama,pls hw do I get to register 4 the gse stuff.all the procedures pls.i will also like to apply 4 the skye test

Re: Naija Banks and the development of recruitment fraudsters (member Opinion)

pls i wanna know ant bank recruiting now and their site pls

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12