+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: My monthly Salary = My Transport fare 2 work, Pls advice me?

Re: My monthly Salary = My Transport fare 2 work, Pls advice me?

Hi Olaomole

I know its really tough on you and you most probably don't see the need to continue BUT you do need to go on.
    Don't leave that job until you get a better one.
    Have a talk with your Boss, see if he can do anything for you. If he doen't, don't give up.
    Also check around you neighbourhood maybe there someone with a car who works on the Island and can help you out daily.
    Whatever you do, just don't give up yet.
    I pray God blesses you soon with a much better job.
    Live everyday as if your last

iyk

My dear i dnt av much to say,but always remember this, A Bird At Hand Always Worths Million IN THE BUSH. U MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT U HAVE NOT UNTIL U LOOSE IT.

Whatever you do, don't join the labour market. We are here, trying to depopulate, and you planning on joining. Stay where you are. The Lord will surely make a way for you.

iam currently in a situation like yours. my dear this is naija were nothing works at all so this opportunity you have use it very well in the mean time make sure you know why you are actually doing this job. if you are doing it to keep body and soul 2geda well it could be a good one. have you ever thougt of changing locations to a place were the cost of living is low? you will get good value for your money. you could go into biz and buy goods at lower rates and sell were they are high and you will be selling at market price plus intrest if you want to add any. iam earning less than you are but iam speaking from experience. i hope this is not coming to you too late. kia of u.

[b]Whatever you do, don't join the labour market. We are here, trying to depopulate, and you planning on joining. Stay where you are. The Lord will surely make a way for you.
    spiritbeing you are most certainly an evil one.
    meeeeeeeeee

As they say 'a bird at hand worth a million birds in the bush' plz dont quit the job cuz God have a reason 4 any obstacles we faced in life. The lord is ur strenght
    £

Just listen 2 d advices n flow wit 'em. The Lord be with you.

I have made everything easy in my manual that I titled "How to apply for Scholarship Abroad"
    WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP?
    A scholarship is an institution or a financial aid award for an individual student scholar, for the purpose of furthering their education.
    Scholarships are awarded based on a range the criteria which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
    TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS.
    Scholarships may be classified into these primary groups:-
    MERIT:-This is a financial aids for which need is not used to determine the recipient.
    The recipient may be determined by students, athletics, academic, artistic or other abilities.
    NEED:- This is a financial aid for which the student and family's financial situation is a primary factor in determine the recipient.
    Usually, such scholarship will cover all or part of the tuition and may even cover living costs.
    SOCIOLOGY:- This is a financial aid where applicants must initially qualify by race, religion or national origin.
    After filtering the applicants based on their ethnicity, additional factors are taken into consideration to determine the final recipient.
    INSTITUTIONAL:- These are scholarships awarded by a specific college or university(institution) to a student planning to attend that institution.
    GENERAL:- These are other scholarships awarded for a variety of reasons that do not fall into one of the above categories.
    Some scholarships have a "bond" requirement. Recipients maybe required to work for a particular employer for a specified period of time or to work in rural or remote areas otherwise, they may be required to repay the value of the support they received from the scholarship.
    Similarly, some non-profit organization like Rotary International, Labor Unions and houses of worship may award scholarships.
    Scholarships are quite different from students are education loan .Scholarship are free and need not be repaid back.
    Some foreign countries offer tuition free university education to students from developing countries. A particular university in the United States offers 100% tuition free education to students from developing countries. You mat contact us for details about these opportunities which are quite different from international scholarships.
    LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
    Financial assistance is available from some international bodies.
    Institutions of higher education and Public/Private organizations also offer several types of financial assistance to students ranging from full scholarships covering tuition fess, living expenses and travel expenses to tuition reduction and student loans.
    As can be imagined, the competition for scholarships and grants is extremely strong and there are strict academic requirements.
    Some institutions offer financial assistance to qualifying students who are accepted to the institution or to students already enrolled who show good academic result after a first year at the institution and his is also worthwhile looking into when applying to an institution of higher education.
    Before you apply for any scholarship, you are strongly advised:
    1. To make sure you must meet the requirements
    2. Complete the application form accurately with appropriate supporting sources that will strengthen your application.
    3. Make use of reputable references or ask for character references from reliable sources.
    4. Make sure your application is legible and understandable.
    5. Take note of the application deadline and make sure you don't submit late application.
    6 When seeking for scholarships, be very careful and beware of SCAMS. Studying abroad and scholarship opportunities are advantages that has long been in existence but which many were not aware of.

All these information are for you, which you can also share with your family, friends, and your colleagues. There, you see various types of scholarships and how to apply for them.

To get the full information about the manual; "How to apply for Scholarship and Abroad"

Email: [email protected]

Olokun Gbenga,
    Ilorin, Kwara State.

Download the attach file to visit my website.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Olokun Gbenga

Olokun Gbenga, yeye marketer! Wetin you download free from internet na him you wan sell, Idiot! We dey talk beta think you con dey carry your bad market come here, yeye.
    F

DO NOT RESIGN.
    ADVICE:You should understand that alot of people are in the same both with you.Discuss it with your boss with all humility,keep sending out your CV,kepp on with the job and be on the watch 4 another job, Keep on with the job because it will add to the no of yrs of experience, be friendly with people whereever u find yourself, invest in intellectual property. It is dangerous to resign when u have nt gotten another job or business to do,try to get someone to squatt with around Lekki, Aja, Island from Monday to Friday and the go home on Friday.I work in Lekki Phase 1, and reside at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.
    I wake up @ 4:00 am everyday and get home 9:45pm 10:30, 11pm, 11.45pm everyday depending on traffic situation at that particular day.One cannot be precise about traffic situation in Lagos.
    For further advice yu may reach me on : [email protected];[email protected]

God bless you all for all your wisely advise to my guy.
    my guy it is not over until it is over pls dont quit your job for a better chance is awaiting you

olaomole
    ever heard of stacks? "LIFO" - Last In First Out
    A job change is not something for you to consider now, goes for everyone in general.
    Funny this is a classical example of how an organization can score high on its CSR.
    My advice tell someone and am sure you'll get a lil stipend for the extra expense
    All the best
    God bless
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

pls my brother don't do anything that u begin to regret make sure before u leave this on, u have gotten another one with the appointment letter in your hand. pleas don't be deceive by friends, coworker or your wife ooooooooooooooooooo we where we neva get we no watin we de face.

little advice dont do until another Oppourtunity show case,but meanwhile u can forward ur Cv to [email protected] for any proper review
    Remember Everything u do put God first

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast