+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: My monthly Salary = My Transport fare 2 work, Pls advice me?

Re: My monthly Salary = My Transport fare 2 work, Pls advice me?

hi, ola instead of leaving add to ur income by woking smart.
    if ur interested i can offer you more just by freelancing especially if you like ur present job. you can call me on this number or check for my ad in unclassified jobs with my post name. heres my number. 08024435676.
    God bless you.

my broda i wnt u to knw dt u r nt d only one facing such a situation.i personally pass tru such b4 i got a better nd bigger job.
    The fact is,dt job u r complaining abt distance more than 10,000 job seekers 'll quickly drop their application irrespective of d distance problem as soon as dey hear u hv resigned.
    Like i said earlier i pas tru such bt @ my place of work i wz busy building my career nd gaining experience as an accountant . Now i wrk in an oil firm in warri.Delta state
    So pls be patient if u cant confront ur boss as rightly advice by some truthful membas in d house,u nena can tell u may be close to ur Brktru.
    God Bless u n all members of d House

don't resign,unless u wil come & stay wit me,and doin d house chores.keep praying,God wil do it 4 u.one luv

guy according to your calculations its easy for you to determine your cost, but what happens on the days whereby transport cost increases, like days when you pay 300naira for a fare you paid 200 last week. moreover you have gained experience while on the job so your cv is richer, you can do better with a 15,000 naira job near your house than 30,000 naira job where you will be left with nothing at the end of the month. the essence of working is to earn a living and not slavery. at this rate you will be borrowing to fund their business, what happens if you eventually spend 40,000 and they end up paying you 25,000 because you had come late several days trying to beat traffic i believe there is a future for us all, may God give you the eyes to see it. take care.

another option look for a friend to put up with in ajah while you search for another job.

U've hrd it al so its up 2u nw.My own candid advise is, don't resign yet.Has every arrangmnt bein concluded to move?Wat if at d end u don't move wathappens?Jus b patient.

OLA, pls don't resign cos sitting at home can not slve the problem.Go to their new site with them,then interact withthe enviroment.There are plank houses around that vincinity you can rent on weekly basis,or you scott with guys.So that you can be coming home on weekend basis.Pls go there and find out.I believe that will reduce ur tfares.Ignorance can kill.

Ola, please, a week to when you are RESIGNING, let me know so that you can help me forward my CV to your employer. If you do this, the first three months of my salaries there will be for you. This is my phone no. 08066228010 and I currently live in Benin.
    F

U know discussing with ur oga depends on his personality.

my condition is similar to urs. worst of it is that pple under me are earning higher than me. these pple are with ssce while am a 2.1 Bsc holder.

went to my oga to ask why things have been like it is for 2 years that i have worked dia and he asked me to resign if i dont like the pay.

i dnt think all these one man companies are out there for their employees. they only want to exploit one to the last of his/her breath. Nevertheless, I havent resigned yet because am still looking for something else and i dont want to go stay @ home.

If u can cope with staying @ home or there is something else u can do while looking for job, then resign but if not, stay dia and distribute ur Cv, U never can tell God might provide something better soon like am trusting him for myself.

I wish u all the best. God will definitely make us employers of labour some day.

hey, pls dont resign,..just manage and Lekki is even good for U sooner or Later u will meet pple dt will offer u a good job.
    Like me i earn 50,000 and i stayed at oworo.., d most annoying part is i dont have a closing hour in dt office as a lady,, i dont have time for myself during d week bt i dont accept weekend offer in anyway even if i was forced....... my boss is so strict dt anything u do,, u're nt perfect.. out of anger i left d office last week hoping to get a better offer from pple i met dir......but d funny aspect is I regret my life staying just four days at home doin nothing...........I hate myself.....I just Thank God dt God allow my boss to call me back to offce........maybe i would have been crying for job nw.....just finish service feb ds year...im tired of everything nt knwing i just started my BYfORCE labourmarket... so PLS GUY DONT JUST TRY TO LEAVE DT JOB COME TO LEKKI...AND IF ITS AJAAHHHHh, follow dm up.. drop msg on ds line wen u reach.. i will throw some places for u 2 enter. U knw what SOMEPPLE DO tell me dt ON NO CONDITION DY CAN NEVER BEG FOR EMPLOYMENT? ITS IT TRUE?
    PLS HOUSE BRIEF ME ABOUT DS?

The first thing that should come into ur mind shouldnt be to resign. Like most of us have rightly said, u resume with them first, weight the stress and keep ur eyes open on something else. Cos is easy to move from a Job to a higher one than moving from home to job. Also try make friends with those of ur colleagues that are mibile, they can help lift u to a point and that will go a long way. moving to lekki as some have suggested is not an option for some one earning 30,000. But in all the God will be ur strenght

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyy
    Ola, please, a week to when you are RESIGNING, let me know so that you can help me forward my CV to your employer. If you do this, the first three months of my salaries there will be for you. This is my phone no. 08066228010 and I currently live in Benin.
    ....You can't Be serious!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

that is only to let u know that what u have and ure not appreciating it thousands are dying to get it and u would not know the value until u lost it. keep on OLA, LIFE GOES ON!
    odo

B4 YOU HOOK ON TO THAT JOB
    INPUT FOR ANY JOB = TIME + BASIC NEED…………EQUATION 1
    EXPECTED OUTPUT= EXPERIENCE + INCOME………EQUATION 2

NOTE THAT YOUR TIME IS MEASURED AS A FUNCTION OF THE OPPORTUNITY COST OF NOT TAKING THAT JOB. BY IMPLICATION, WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE JOB E.G PURSUE MSC, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXAMS. TIME= MONEY (TIME IS MONEY).

ALSO REMMEMBER THAT EXPERIENCE IS OFTEN TAGGED 'WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE'. THUS EXPERIENCE= WEALTH.

SINCE YOUR INCOME = TRANSPORT FARE (WHICH IS A SUBSET OF YOUR BASIC NEED), BY ELIMINATION METHOD
    INPUT = TIME + BASIC NEED(LESS TRANSPORT FARE)
    OUTPUT= EXPERIENCE
    THEN IT FOLLOWS THAT THE ONLY OUTPUT YOU CAN LAY ON IS EXPERIENCE.

COMPULSORY CONDITION FOR YOU TO ADHERE TO THE JOB IS IF OTHER BASIC NEED IS MET THROUGH OTHER MEANS DEFINITELY FROM YOUR SPONSOR. IN THIS CASE YOU NEED SUBSIDY TO SURVIVE.

IF THAT IS HANDLED, THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE NEXT CONDITION WHICH YOU MUST CONSIDER I.E THE NECESSARY CONDITION IS THE NATURE OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE OPPORTUNITY COST OF YOUR TIME.

1 BETTER FUTURE: EXPERIENCE > TIME
    HERE THE EXPERIENCE IS THE COGNATE TYPE SUCH THAT IT CAN PUT YOU IN A BETTER POSITION TO GET BETTER JOB IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, STICK TO YOUR PRESENT JOB.

2 SLAVERY: EXPERIENCE < TIME
    HERE THE EXPERIENCE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOUR CARRIER PURSUIT. I WILL DESCRIBE YOUR PREDICAMENT AS 'SLAVERY'. THE NEXT THING IS OF COURSE TO THINK OF THE USE OF YOUR TIME. REMMEMBER, TIME IS MONEY. YOU CAN EQUIP YOURSELF WITH BETTER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION TO BE MORE MARKETABLE.THINK OF YOUR FUTURE AND LIBERATE YOURSELF

3. STAND STILL: EXPERIENCE = TIME
    HERE, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO STICK TO IT OR OTHERWISE.IT’S ALL LEFT FOR YOU.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast