+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: My fate after post graduate?

Re: My fate after post graduate?

This house interest me most each time we show care and concern for ourselves. We are the future of this great country NIGERIA Therefore we must rise to our feets to search 4 a way out and focus directly to achieving our future aspirations. SAY NO to nagative thinking, work harder, I tell u, success wil b ours. More news to come. One house One family, one love.

Dear, just be cool. Ur miracle is on the way cos it is not what u studied or ur grade that matters, it is the will of God being perfected in ur life. Keep smiling cos it has been done. I wish u well.
    Excellence

send me ur CV when if ur ready for work after easter to [email protected]
    will be glad to help or call me 08024435676

believe in ur God.he is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow.he will surely make a way 4 u.hav faith my brethen.it is well with ur soul.

Bros you know what? Chalenge God today. Find out Just one thing that creates barrier between you and HIM, use it to establish a covenant with HIM, believe me you will get unmerited favour. You have to use the forbidden to cleanse the forbidden. GOOD LUCK!!
    GOD's Glory in manifestation

I have made everything easy in my manual that I titled "How to apply for Scholarship Abroad"
    WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP?
    A scholarship is an institution or a financial aid award for an individual student scholar, for the purpose of furthering their education.
    Scholarships are awarded based on a range the criteria which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
    TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS.
    Scholarships may be classified into these primary groups:-
    MERIT:-This is a financial aids for which need is not used to determine the recipient.
    The recipient may be determined by students, athletics, academic, artistic or other abilities.
    NEED:- This is a financial aid for which the student and family's financial situation is a primary factor in determine the recipient.
    Usually, such scholarship will cover all or part of the tuition and may even cover living costs.
    SOCIOLOGY:- This is a financial aid where applicants must initially qualify by race, religion or national origin.
    After filtering the applicants based on their ethnicity, additional factors are taken into consideration to determine the final recipient.
    INSTITUTIONAL:- These are scholarships awarded by a specific college or university(institution) to a student planning to attend that institution.
    GENERAL:- These are other scholarships awarded for a variety of reasons that do not fall into one of the above categories.
    Some scholarships have a "bond" requirement. Recipients maybe required to work for a particular employer for a specified period of time or to work in rural or remote areas otherwise, they may be required to repay the value of the support they received from the scholarship.
    Similarly, some non-profit organization like Rotary International, Labor Unions and houses of worship may award scholarships.
    Scholarships are quite different from students are education loan .Scholarship are free and need not be repaid back.
    Some foreign countries offer tuition free university education to students from developing countries. A particular university in the United States offers 100% tuition free education to students from developing countries. You mat contact us for details about these opportunities which are quite different from international scholarships.
    LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
    Financial assistance is available from some international bodies.
    Institutions of higher education and Public/Private organizations also offer several types of financial assistance to students ranging from full scholarships covering tuition fess, living expenses and travel expenses to tuition reduction and student loans.
    As can be imagined, the competition for scholarships and grants is extremely strong and there are strict academic requirements.
    Some institutions offer financial assistance to qualifying students who are accepted to the institution or to students already enrolled who show good academic result after a first year at the institution and his is also worthwhile looking into when applying to an institution of higher education.
    Before you apply for any scholarship, you are strongly advised:
    1. To make sure you must meet the requirements
    2. Complete the application form accurately with appropriate supporting sources that will strengthen your application.
    3. Make use of reputable references or ask for character references from reliable sources.
    4. Make sure your application is legible and understandable.
    5. Take note of the application deadline and make sure you don't submit late application.
    6 When seeking for scholarships, be very careful and beware of SCAMS. Studying abroad and scholarship opportunities are advantages that has long been in existence but which many were not aware of.

All these information are for you, which you can also share with your family, friends, and your colleagues. There, you see various types of scholarships and how to apply for them.

To get the full information about the manual; "How to apply for Scholarship and Abroad"

Email: [email protected]

Olokun Gbenga,
    Ilorin, Kwara State.

Download the attach file to visit my website.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Olokun Gbenga

i know that all this believe in God talk must be geting on your nerves becos you have been doing it since time immemorial. i have just one solution shaaa PRAY HARDER,FOR THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFTEST NOR THE WISEST. GOD WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU AT HIS OWN TIME. Dont forget that you are not the only one in this type of situation. you can also venture out on your own you dont have to wait for any body to offer you a job be your own boss. it may seem impossible at first but just give it a try and add a pot full of determination to this recipe i can assure you that this will work.
    meeeeeeeeee

Bros its good for u to trust and hope in God cos he is the begining nd end of everything, but we as humans especially graduates are always making mistakes, you dont just sit nd wait for job like dat, have u ever thought of 'teaching' as a starting point or just organising a home lesson on your own, dont be surprise how much u ll make in a month. Im talking from experience, try it! there is no harm in starting from a humble beginig. Cheers

guy God is in control, he is able to do immeasurably more than we can imagine.

dont worry dear. God is still in charge. just go ahead and acquire some skills dat will kip you going till the right time

well u tried having the courage to fordge ahead and coming out with a good result this time around.i`ll advice u to find something doing personally and your own and at the other hand u search for jobs but the truth is that emlpoyers always give first consideration to gradute results while post graduate is always added advantage.just try best of luck my brother

my friend its not by wat u made its thru d one who made nd knew dat a tyme like dis will come.i feel ur pain UNN STATISTICS DID THAT TO ALOT OF PEOPLE BUTB COS WE KNOW DAT With GOD all things are possible,DE CANT DO ANYTHING. PRESS ON

O'boy havent you heard that it is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth, but of him that showeth mercy!....as an adendum to all that have been afore said on this topic, I strongly believe that God's favour and grace, are the fundamental open-sesame to success in any endeavour u wish to undertake!...without it Man labours in vain and futility!.......what your paper certificates says doesn't really matter! I have seen people with worst grades working where you can never believe...and they are most times the ones that tend to frustrate newcomers in their line of prefession....i.e expecially those of them that are bereft of this two spiritual gifts!
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast