+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: My fate after post graduate?

Re: My fate after post graduate?

Bros put ur faith in God,He will lead you,is not by grade nor by cert.IS base on what ur can offer.Relax best of luck

We would have loved to know the courses you studied both in UD and PG so that we can advice you better. We look forward to hearing from you soonest. Cheers!
    F

jxt pray bros u no most places dix dayz is not wat u studed but wat u hav to offer them on,god will hear ur cries.

Hey, look, pray and have faith, ok. BUT THE TRUTH IS; dnt just relax 4 a miracle, u r d head of urself and the master of ur soul. For what God did 4 me i must do it 4 someone else, i feel ur pain. Let me brief u abt myself, i schoold in fed poly Nekede owerri, Imo state, Accounting, i came out wit 2.61, lower credit, i believed in myself even i was smiling bcos is nt by 'gara-gara', but by His grace. Today i hv written my GSE test waitin to b called by one of these big banks. You knw what? Becos of the God i serve, u must testify to this honorable house, call this number 07057537379, i'll tell u whom 2 meet in Lagos. I dnt need 2 c u, wen it works, dont thank me go to ur church and thank ur God.. Vry easy.,

Hey, look, pray and have faith, ok. BUT THE TRUTH IS; dnt just relax 4 a miracle, u r d head of urself and the master of ur soul. For what God did 4 me i must do it 4 someone else, i feel ur pain. Let me brief u abt myself, i schoold in fed poly Nekede owerri, Imo state, Accounting, i came out wit 2.61, lower credit, dis a guy dat made 3.49 in my N.D, i believed in myself even i was smiling bcos is nt by 'gara-gara', but by His grace and wot u have right in ur head, Today i hv written my GSE test waitin to b called by one of these big banks. My sch is a tough one rather my department, even wen an error in computation of my G.P was discoverd they said s too late, dat d senate hs approved no goin back, well i left 4 service. You knw what? Becos of the God i serve, u must testify to this honorable house, call this number 07057537379, i'll tell u whom 2 meet in Lagos. I dnt need 2 c u, wen it works, dont thank me go to ur church and thank ur God.. Vry easy.,

You knw what? Becos of the God i serve, u must testify to this honorable house, call this number 07057537379, i'll tell u whom 2 meet in Lagos. I dnt need 2 c u, wen it works, dont thank me go to ur church and thank ur God.. Vry easy.,

You knw what? Becos of the God i serve, u must testify to this honorable house, call this number 07057537379, i'll tell u whom 2 meet in Lagos. I dnt need 2 c u, wen it works, dont thank me go to ur church and thank ur God.. Vry easy.,

Pgd Upper Credit is a good one .If it is Electrical Engineering you study and you are interested in Telecom Operator send your cv to [email protected] it is not electrical you study,Just be prayerful ,God will make away where there seems to be no way.

NB
    Pls this message is for the person that started this discussion,no other cv will be taken.

One luv
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

I just remembered! How close ar u to GOD? Pls b4 we execute dis plan, meet a man of God 2 pray 4 u pls, listen everything in life is decided in d spiritual nt visible.. Knw your status wit God nw!! Note it's nt by my power!

gam

BELIEVE IN GOD,HE MAKES THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS OWN TIME.DOUBLE HONOUR 4 U.AMEN

Hello house, is there any vacancy for computer science graduate out there? If any kindly reach me on this number 08034873447

oladoyeen or wateva u call urself,dis site is nt 4 wooing women.mind u

Its beyond the grade friend. So many first class are working under third class today. Never give up. You are the best. Believe in yourself. Work and pray. It is well with you. One Love
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast