+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Lets form a Union

Re: Lets form a Union

I am in support of your motion. Reveal your secrete to me on [email protected]. Let's work together.

Cheers House

This is welcome ideal. Let troop in and take our right back. i am totally IN

I am 101% in.

We cant wait for a Nigerian Rawlings or Julia Assange or the likes of Bouzizi b4 we do something. Men and brethren, the kingdom of God ...... and only the ......... by force. the time to act is now. LETS RISE UP AND WALK. !!!! Lola, ive sent you a PM. see it and lets talk. ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA

The managers reserve the plum (admin jobs) for their relations and friends, and fill the job websites with the unwanted marketing 'jobs' for us to have. In a recent interview, the admin guy was telling us that he envies us (marketing applicants) because we can make more commisions than he gets as salary. In my mind I was like, 'why dont you then come and join us in the 'marketing department'. It has reached the stage of laughing at us, just because a manager in the company is his uncle. Admin jobs in Ngieria are begining to look like closed societies to you and me.
    The worst part is that they gave us just mineral and told us to go make money, from maryland to vi, no transport allowance.

U see, I feel for you. But God isn't going to do 4 us what we can do for us. He was completely idle (if not invisible) while the Egyptians, Tunisians, Iranian etc take their destinies in their hands. Fellow job seekers, It was one Realist who defined the state as "but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie". Another defined national interest as that interest which is necessary for the reproduction of their kind'. This people are not going to change. THIS TREND WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE RISE UP AND ASK FOR JUSTICE

1. I suggest that we all storm the fan page of Goodluck on Facebook and bare our minds. (Im doing that Right now)

2. We take necessary action as shall be deemed fit to take in the circumstances that will ensue.

3. When I look at the rewards and benefits (institutional reforms etc) that we shall derive thereafter, I'm convinced that the price we shall pay is justified.

Thank you.

As we r all sayin "I'm in" "I'm in" ...let's bear in mind the yt 2b formed union (the so-called union) shdnt be enrich pockets oo ...cos that's whn we'l form union now and we'l b askd 2pay money for registration and stuvs ...it'l b back square 1 cos dese r one of d major tins we were avoiding ... And definitely ds union will need funds sincerely and where do we gt it frm ... Is it still frm d poor job seekers ? Let's think deeply before we act and nt get carried away cos we dnt av jobs ... We might jst gt ourselves into worse troubles ...Ciao!!!

i am in too but please let start moving ahead with the plan.

i am in

i am innnnnnnnnnn

i am much interested and i can be part of the burden bearer only if the process is noble and there is sincerity of purpose. reach me on [email protected]

Everybody is saying i'm in, i'm in.

I'm in is not the question but when, where and how do we go about this union of a thing. Don't misunderstand me, it is not to discourage you guys but in situation like this, action speaks better than word.
    I

House sorry to be out for a while, now this is my plan.But i want you guys to know that your opinions are welcomed.I will just give a summary of what i have in mind, then we can move on from there.
    Now we will come together under one body(i don't know what it will be called),have the same branded T-shirt so as to identify ourselves when going out. Secondly,we will have a meeting point where we will all converge and move out as a group.Our mission will be to go to companies,private organizations E.T.c
    When we get to this places,we will partially ground their work until we are given audience by whoever is in charge of such company.For instance a Bank,we will insist on seen the Manager or else there will be no transaction for that day.
    When he gives us is time,our spokes person will address him and after that tell those interested in working in a bank to drop their C.V's(cos' we all will be moving with our c.v's).So its either that Company or organization employs at least one person amongst us or tell those among us that studied say Engineering courses to drop their c.v's depending on the type of company,and this will by followed up by the Excos who will give the company a deadline to employ at least one of those that dropped their c.v on our last visit to their office.

Our movement will be on Mondays-Wednesdays, while on Thursday will be our meeting where we will discuss our success so far,discuss on Interview,Jobs E.T.C,while Fridays will be our rest days.
    Remember this idea just came to me while at home.I need you guys to make your contributions and questions so that we can at least start by next month.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast