+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Important information For the house, Lets form a coalition!

Important information For the house, Lets form a coalition!

Hi my fellow naijahotjob seekers. I dont get to understand what is happen. Of late we no longer get much vacancies.to apply for on the Net & Newspaper. Is it that companies are scared of recruiting because of the ''Global Economic Crisis'' I really cant explain & i dont understand. Presently the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is really very high, By the 26th of February another set of NYSC member shall join the search for a job.in the labour market & the nation already have a high rate of unemployment. Presently there are 145577 jobseekers long on to this site (www.naijahotjobs.com). What plan has the Government got for the unemployed? What has been the positive effect of Yaradua's 7 Point Agenda on jobseekers, since the past till date? This issues bother me alot. Please house if u have any contribution or solution to this diseases called ''UNEMPLOYMENT'' Please letz hear you out. For me i suggest we job seekers should come together with trust, loyalty, sincerity & honesty by our sides; think of a business ideas, with a common interest (after all we are graduates) on how we can establish a very resourceful organization. With that we shouldnt aim much at working in the Banking industry or Oil & gas companies with the large number of jobseekers who havent gotten the years of experience required. We can be idealistic & think of setting up our own registered & standard company. So please if u have any useful info for the house plz post it here or let me know so we could present it to the house. My number is 08060656870 E-mail [email protected]
    Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever

Re: Important information For the house, Lets form a coalition!

It is WELL.GOD Will surely direct each and every one of us Divinely.

+ Reply