+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: im vindicated

Re: im vindicated

I think this would serve as a lesson to some of the house members that castigate another member without authentic facts...even if you are in doubt of any infomation,please always be diplomatic when expressing your opinion.

@JESUS ARMY...ABEG NO VEX.
    O

Jesus Army, I really understand how you feel. Let us see this forum as a public market square with different people from different backgrounds all wanting to say something some of these market people are even drunk all trying to say something when indeed they are saying nothing.
    It call for maturity in handling such. Some persons here are just here to say nonsense while some others are also here to cast aspersion on other peoples personality. I too have had my fair share. Nevertheless, as I said it calls for maturity on our side.

AM Saying Congratulation to you on providing authentic information for the house. I appreciate you a great deal.

Thanks.

And for all those who posted rubbish on the previous thread, I believe your heads are now between your laps.

Come 2 think of it @jesus Army those dat shower abuses on u n so on, now dat u've been ''VINDICATED'', don't u think all wat dey ve been saying about, will return bck 2 dem? u shld ve knwn b4 now dat wat ever u do either good or bad, pple must talk. jst keep up wit d good work. cheers

Jesus Army, Please Forgive and Forget. Maturity is not age or growth, most of us here are still baby, still feed with milk, not tasted solid food yet. Just see it as one of those things u meet when serving Public. Forgive whosoever that is involved. I felt it myself. Unbehalf of the House, we are SORRY. Have mercy on us.

FELICITATIONS TO AN ICON:Jesus Army!I strongly wanna use dis medium 2 express my profund gratitude 2 u for ur relentless,undeterring and unrescinding efforts in supplying concrete and tangible info 2 the house despite all the criticisms,Invectives & deregatory statements showered on you.You put your job on the line just for service to humanity..Once again i am most grateful.And 4 those members of the house who all they could do best is to shower invectives on people who have taken pains and risks to source for infos and recruitment windows,you should kno dat whats goes around comes around.iand if u fink u can keep showering invectives and provocative remarks on people,God searches our hearts and your job may keep being far from u.Once again Jesus Army(like the parable of the 10 lepers" i specifically have come to say a big thank you 2 u for a job well done!!

@JESUS ARMY!
    What else can one say than that you have always and will always be appreciated for your efforts at ensuring the basic function of this platform.
    There are lots of Uncultured users/members on this forum who really have no business here but to cast aspersions on other active members. One can't really blame them save for the "free browsing" that you now find all over the place. Am sure if many had to pay to browse, very little will have time to cast aspersions. It's often said that when one don't know the use of something, abuse becomes inevitable.

We applaud your efforts and hope that you will not relent.
    Regards
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12