+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: im vindicated

im vindicated

I joined naija hot jobs some time in 2007. To be fair to the founding fathers of this medium, it was a melting point for intellectuals who wanted to better their lot. Information was shared freely, and without inhibitions. The watch word was trust and mutual respect for each other.
    In recent past, the activities of most members of the forum has given me cause of concern, as to how and why abuses and outright insults and invectives would be poured on members without cause. Even in the company of rogues, there is code of conduct. This does not seem to exist here.
    I work with the NNPC. I am privileged to be attached to the office of the GGM HR. I tried to regularize my employment like several thousands of Nigerians via the 2008 recruitment exercise, but it was jettisoned. I informed the house on the process the resulted in the exercise being jettisoned. I also informed the house early this year, that plans were in place to conduct recruitment later in the year. I informed the house, when departmental heads were meeting with the GGM HR, to defend their requests and draw up job descriptions, academic and experience requirements. I remember I informed the house also, when meetings commenced and were concluded with the IT team, on the recruitment process. All these, were at risks to my job.
    I have spoken to many members of this forum, who called me on phone and who sent mails to me. I have told them, severally, that I cant offer any help other than, the information I post on this site. I am also hunting for a job in the organization. I have never ascribed any special privilege or ability to my person.
    You can imagine the way I felt, when I read with disdain the aspersion casted on my person by members, my sin? Posting an information. I thank the senior members and friends, for their kind words, I thank God that the advert is finally out and I have been vindicated. It was really painful

Re: im vindicated

I understand how u feel. plz don't b deterred by that, there r still nice guys in d house who understands and appreciate all d efforts.

@ jesus army truly u have been vindicated.....kudos for d great work u have been doing.....but neva stop bein u cos dat is wen u r not vindicated, stil God bless

Re:

Lest u 4get jesusarmy,no one ever espected Jesus would b betrayed amongst his disciples yet,judas one of d disciples did betrayed HIM. We hav many judas' on dis site, hence dnt ever b deterred by dia act of mannerism. Just kip on updatin mbers wit any info u deem helpful. Gudluck.

@Jesus Army,i know its not very easy but don't worry ,God is going to bless u and reward u richly.Thanks for your help-Good work!

@Jesus Army do not be detered. Your reward is with God. Nevertheless, keep up the good work!
    S

One should keep doing the good that one believes in.
    One can at times get frustrated by people's reaction, but one should know that the good that one does will, one day, find one out.
    Keep up the good work.

We can now testify to your information.

ORIJO NI information RE. WON SI TI RI PE OTITO NI NISISIYI. MA DA WON LOWUN O JARE.

God bless you.

To those that did not understand the 6th path of my comment, never worry!
    Frog talk say make you skip when you get to the tail.

@JESUS ARMY:He whn waters shall be watered too.4get dt bad belle people.

Not many people are matured.some just want to stand on the way as obstacle to other people's progress. They know they can not get there; and their mission is to ensure that others do not get there either.kip up the good work my friend.the end shall tell. just as it is now.

JESUS ARMY u ARE FREE INDEED

Critism is the bridge dat links maturity n achievement.people will always talk.thanx bro keep da good work.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

I HAVE SOUNDED NOTES OF WARNING SEVERALLY TO FELLOW HOUSE MATES BUT MOST US WILL STILL REFUSE TO CHECK OUT FOR FACTS OR BE A LITTLE PATIENT B4 CRITISING SOMBODY AND THEY WILL NEVA CONTRIBUT ANYTHING TO THE HOUSE EXCEPT CRITICS.THAT VERY BAD,MY BRO(JESUS ARMY) FORGIVE AND FORGET,I BEG

Re:

My full access to this website was handed to me some few days back. Evenso i av been followin activities close to 6months nw. I must say dat de attitude of some folks is nt impressive at al. I believe der are very simple ways of knowin a scam. 1. When it invovles money 2. When u are called, without u applyin 3. When der is no clear describtion of a job. 4. No proper means of applyin etc etc. I think it's wise 4 peeps to watch out for details like dis b4 dey start castn der stones.
    J

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast