+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: I'M BACK AND BETTER

Re: I'M BACK AND BETTER

@some-more aka 9ja oliver twist....Pls be attentive to details...am kemistkris and not kemistry...Mr Some-More...secondly, mind how u talk to and about Florafab especially about me...l dont want anyone making things harder than they already have been for me....how much do u know of Florafab to even make a mere mention of Her name...for ur info she is Queen in this Forum...dont walk were we fear to thread....thank you...

@Mdm Florafab...ur putting the word friend in quote, regarding me, really means a lot and disturbs me...am good at reading inbetween the lines and words...but all the same, thanks for accepting my extended genuine hand of friendship...welcome back again
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Quote Originally Posted by dawaskee
    Madam Flora!
    Welcome back...so bcos of d little misunderstanding we dey get U dey fall my hand.
    Anyway, Wellcome back!
    @dawaskee...pls throw more light on this "little misunderstanding"...u r yet to say a thing about the liar u were dubeb by the Queen of the Forum
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

hmmmmmmmm.......no be small thing oooooooo!.....abeg i no dey when una start una gbese...so make una no try use me settle ooo! bcos I see say na only when my name surface all of una come decide to form one front!
    @kemistkris........wetin concern me concern hw i spell ur name!....if i like i can remix ur name its my choice!
    Morover, am not in any way disputn that florafab is the queen of the forum......... she has been witout a King 4 awhile and thats who I am....so better see danger and apply caution!.........

Florafab.thanks 4 d compliment... am a geniune diplomat!.....u see, spade and shovel can look alike some times...so i need to look well before i can call it any!
    what did ur Dictionary say quagmire mean?.
    ....anywhich way shaaa.......all i am preaching 4 is peace and luv.......and 4rm now onwards nobody shuld mess up with florafab or wetin happen in 1947 will repeat itself 4 this forum.
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12