+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need Counsel

I need Counsel

Hi Members,
    I am a graduate of Microbilogy who completed my NYSC program about eight months ago. I have learnt how to drive and refreshed my computer skills with Aptech Computers Port Harcourt. I am seriously thinking of what to do in terms of acquiring new skills that will enhance my profile. Can somebody help. Looking forward to a favourable response from you all, thanks[/color]!

Re: I need Counsel

u said u refreshed ur skills in computers. wat skills, u didn't say. though i'm guessin is an appreciation course. thinking of wat to do strictly depends on ur choosen career. so... wat would that be?

yea tinhill is right, just think of where your passion lies or what u enjoy doing best. Cos career is all about fulfillment. U might say every one is going into banking well dis is due to d level of unemployment in d country.... The money is good sha but ask them especially d engineers and scientist if they are really happy with what they are doing there.

I know of a first class engineer working in one of the new generation banks and imagine what he does ..... Issueing Teller....

So my friend, if u enjoy microbiology, pursue ur career and i c ur breakthru around d corner just b d best in what ever u do.
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

Follow Your Heart

YOU REALLY NEED TO BE SURE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND DO NOT THINK THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE IS EARNING MUCH THE PERSON IS ENJOYING WHAT HE/SHE IS DOING . I WORK AND EARN GOOD MONEY BUT IT IS MORE THAN THE MONEY.
    WHEN YOU WAKE UP AFTER 20 YEARS CAN YOU LOOK BACK AND SAY THAT IT WAS WORTH IT.
    SOME PEOPLE SELL THEIR SOUL TO CAREER AND MONEY FORGETTING THAT SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY AND THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE E.G. THE CELEBRATIONS WHEN A NEW BABY IS BORN.
    THINK ABOUT IT AND DO PRAY

BE FOCUSED CAUSE LOTS OF THINGS BOTHER THE MIND WHICH IF YOU LET THEM IN THEY WOULD OCCUPY LOTS OF SPACES THAT YOU WON'T EVEN IMAGINE YOURSELF FALLING OUT FROM THE STAND YOU WERE.

IF YOU WANT TO ADD MORE SKILLS TO YOU PROFILE THEN REGISTER FOR MORE DIFFERENT COURSES THAT WOULD HELP YOU IN HAVING MORE KNOWLEDGE TO THINGS

47:27) kenny07ng: Lord please, take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends. They deserve it and I love them very much." The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginning, but not its end. This message works on the day you receive it. Let us see if it is true. Pass this on to your true friends. Something good will happen to you; something that you have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke; someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to hear. Do not break this prayer; send it to a minimum of 15 people.
    (14:48:12) kenny07ng logged out.

hiya, i think the development of ur character is equally important at this stageas well as ur skills acquisition. read good books like "The Power of Focus" by Mark Victor Hansen, Les Hewitt and Jack Canfield. just keep preparing urself until the breakthru u are seeking shows up. BUT U HAVE TO MAKE UP UR MIND ON WHAT U WANT TO DO! That is very vital. Oprah Winfrey says "success is when preparedness meets with opportunity". so be ye prepared. cheers!!!!!
    U can't consistently behave in a manner that is inconsistent with the way u see urself

I need a job for a B.Ls holder in any respectable firm, especially the one that will suit a feminine gender. Get me wound of now.

All has been siad darlyn girl, follow ur heart. God'll surely c u through ur choice making. Happy choice. Ciao

+ Reply