+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: i dont no wat 2 do

i dont no wat 2 do

pls house help me.
    i just got a new job not long ago and with all enthusiasm i started in an enviable position just 2 mit dis guy(colleague)of mine who developed sudden intrest in me.
    he is not from my tribe and is my age mate and actually does not act maturely.the problem is wen i decided to give him a chance,i found out how posesive he is,dats even simply put becos he is obsessive.
    he caused a scene in d office and i decided 2 tell him off but guess wat he did,he took a knife 2 stab himself and wen i succeeded in holdin him still he wanted 2 no if i was serious about leaving him and wen i responded positive he broke a glass to still stab himself,at dat point i just let it be.
    the problem he caused me at d office was unbearable so a friend asked me 2 be wise enof to end my friendship wit him and on our way back from work one day i did so just 4 him to enta the middel an express road to get killed.it was just God or i would have landed in the nearby military cell.he is still on my case pls i need helpASAP.
    everything is funny as long as it happens to someone else.

Re: i dont no wat 2 do

the guy is higly unstable
    o ma le o getting rid of him
    Abeg do whatever you can, even change jobs
    Revelation 22: 11-12

That guy must really be something else.
    In my opinion, I think he needs counselling or rehabilitation (mentally & otherwise). As it seems, the best person that can do that for him now is YOU!. Even if you have to go your separate ways, you still need to do him that favour.
    It's obvious that he's very possesive and can go any length to do anything stupid just because of you.
    If in the long run, he doesn't improve, plz call it quits with him and avoid him as much as possible even if you have to change your job!

It's better to have a less paying job with peace of mind than having a job where you have to put up with such high-level eccentric person around you.

Above all, sincerely commit the situation into God's hands.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

....Hmm girl u need to act fast before the guy stabs u at any slightess disagreement btw u guys

....in short d guy is an agbero!!!!!!!!!!

Please pick race fastttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
    ......Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed, is more important than any other thing...... Abraham Lincoln

my dear
    at this stage he is hurting himself i pray it does not get to the stage he will start to hurt you
    In this kind of case, you have to be firm in what you want. You do not love out of pity. Ditch him FAST and get on with your life. He will get over it in time
    Ask me how, find another guy maybe he would get the message and leave you alone abi? but i pray he does not stab you and the guy one day
    God Bless
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

All the attempts your guy was making to commit suicide were not just real. How I wish you will be courageous enough to let him go ahead and you will see that he is never serious with it. But I'll just advise you to put and end to the relationship. If you want to tell him, do that on the phone when the two of you are not together probably on friday nite and you'll discover that your guy will still be alive on monday when you'll have reason to meet again at work. And also try as much as you can to maintain a level vof distance from him. With time he will get use to it. Afterall you people met on a particular day and he can not say that you are his first love.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

D ball is in ur court.
    First n foremost,office romance is not healthy,this is out of experience,i had a lady who almost killed herself,she actually drank diesel just cos she tot i was dating a new employee,i had 2 face a panel cos of her.
    I would advice u 2 put an end 2 d relationship cos it aint goin anywhere,even if u wana get married,wil u resign 4 him?
    My own Ex is still after me but i had 2 put a wall btw us,i treat her strictly as a colleague n notin more.
    Jealousy is allowed in a rel wen its at d barest minimum,bt wen it becomes violent RUN AWAY.
    WHo knows,d guy might even be pretending.Dnt underestimate men,he could be doing it 2 make u feel he is so much into u whereas it might be a ploy 2 make u his tool.
    Men are funny n crafty.Yea im a man 2 but its d truth.
    Do d right thing.
    Tosin Ajayi
    +2348027579194
    +2348039765382
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

@ poster hope you are not falling for him cos that guy is a player,players will go extra mile to convice you.

see next time he want to stab himself ,just take a walk out of the office if he kill himself fine but i bet you he will never.

avoid contact with him,start ignoring,snorbing him and pass polite insult to him .nobody will tell him to piss off before he will.

anyway he must have examine your kind of person before putting up those act.

be carefull gurl

o gurl, Abeg do away with that guy, he doesn't love you. I am telling you out of experience. I had a similar case sometime in 2005, i resigned from the job bcos i needed peace and i am still doing well now.

+ Reply