+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: House Pls advice me

House Pls advice me

I was lucky to raise #300k frm an Uncle, but still unemployed. Is there any kind of investment or business i can start up with it instead of sitting back at home. pls help your brother with any piece of advice and the Almighty God will Bless you.

Re: House Pls advice me

IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT U HAVE A FLAIR FOR AND WA U WANNA DO,U CLD KALL ME LETS TALK.OR RATHER POST YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL

Try forex.But learn the trends well

Brother, I also trade forex, but its not as easy as it seems, until i start trading with my robots and auto indicator thats when i start making profit. forex is highly profitable i must say

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc and Nig Breweries Plc.

U cud try opening a car wash in a bubbling location/ an open place. D business wud still need awareness though. Ideas cud come & with time u cud even take it 2 another level. I've go a friend who bought a car less than a year after starting d business. Also u cud consider going into wine business. In d future u cud become a major supplier, home & abroad. I know people into it. Its just one step at a time. It takes strong determination, hardwork & prayers 2 succeed. U will get there.

thanks very much for all your contributions, am contemplating forex as wine business may cost more than. love2adejoke this is my number:08039302883. I would have loved to call but you didn’t post your number.

Pls, dont go into forex. Just pray to God for direction. Meanwhile, what exactly can u do as in business?

why dont you go talk to people that really know the safest place to throw ur money into now the economy is not stable i will suggest ARM investments i know they are gud

300K may not look big but is big on another hand. With wisdom that money can change your life. So heres my advice...

1. Spend at least one week alone to pray and read some books like The Parable Of Dollars and other business books

2. Attend one or two business oriented seminars

3. Analyse your passion and see if you can make a business out of it

4. Even though my company is registered to manage funds and we use clients funds to trade forex, gold, oil and bonds and pay returns Beware of giving people your money to manage or use to trade forex for you...Because that is a very meager seeed capital that you need to nuture.

MY FRIEND,

ITS NICE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PASSION FOR; COS IT'S THAT PASSION THAT WOULD KEEP YOU GOING WHEN THINGS GO ROUGH.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT AFTER FINDING YOUR PASSION, THEN LOOK FOR ANY BUSINESS THAT IS PLATFORMED ON YOUR PASSION.

DON'T JUMP INTO ANY GET-RICH-QUICK BUSINESS BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE FOR ANY WORTHWHILE ENTERPRISE.

CONTINUE TO BE UNLIMITED

FROM RICHIE

Omo run away 4rm forex,d car washing is okay,also recharge card printiing or distibutorship of a new poduct with ur kind of money,nothing is too small

+ Reply