+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I JUST GOT A JOB WITH...BUT NO PAY UNTIL...HOUSE ADVICE...

I JUST GOT A JOB WITH...BUT NO PAY UNTIL...HOUSE ADVICE...

...@d whole house, am just kidding, just using the caption to attract responses,....

Well Prof. DVT just promoted me on behalf of the inner caucus of the forum...am humbled...l must confess that am here just solely to catch fun and make friends and share info...l never knew promotions come along the way...l must say also that l now understand what coolguy and some other friends has been doing to some of my posts...l now remeber wat my mum always told me...dont worry son, as u grow up in life u will understand...am glad and excited to be promoted in this noble, selfless and amicable cause....

@Prof. DVT, l ll

You have just been sent a personal message by dvt on NaijaHotJobs.com.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

kemistkris,

------------------------------------

Regards,
    for: Naijahotjobs.com Team

may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Re: I JUST GOT A JOB WITH...BUT NO PAY UNTIL...HOUSE ADVICE...

KONGRADULOBIA KEMISTRIS,ANY CHAMPAGNE. I WISH NAIJAHOTJOBS ALL THE BEST.HONESTLY I HAVE BEEN HIGHLY MOTIVATED IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE AFTER JOINING. MAY GOD SEE U ALL THRU.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

KEMISTRIS, PLS SEND UR REPLY TO THIS MAIL ID [email protected],very urgent pls.i have something i wud want everyone especially those who feels that there is nothing going for them after trying all their best to see pls.thanks. it contains pictures so how do i attach and send to naijahotjobs.thanks

jeanie dear...just save the stuff on ur PC under destop or documents...then when replying/making posts on naijahotjobs here...u will see the column directly below message, titled attach...just clise browse and the stuff will download, then click post and the whole house will seethe info

aside...jeanie did u get any mail from [email protected]?

@jeanie...there is a this wine that has been in our family wine cellar since l was born...it was supposed to have been used on the day l ll become a priest...but since l recently decided never to be a priest esp where l wont have offsprings l decided to uncork the wine on my wedding day...but getting a wife has been most elusive for me...may be am too picky and expect the girls to be perfect...jeanie l dont want this wine to spoil...what do u advice me to do...should l uz it for this promotion celebration since this wife thing doesnt seem to be going for me...would be a nice idea dont u think...u n me...or do u think l should try a little bit more....age is not on my side and my granny is seriously on my neck to get her a greatgrandkid...pls post ur response to my box...thanks

u know what we will do ehn, u know since i believe so much in miracles, let us uncork the wine now for this celebration, and just like BABA JESUS DID, HE WILL ALWAYS TURN WATER IN WINE FOR U.THANSK FOR THE POST.UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAFFSSSSS FOR THIS FORUM

@jeanie, good idea,am cool with ur consent, am most excited, just drop me ur adrress since am in EKO too, lets make arrangements for a lil gettogether then...meanwhile if u are online now open ur yahoo chat lets dress up some urgent issues rightaway...scriptures says that now is the time of salvation...moreover dawaskee is might be lurking by the corner seeking ladies to snatch...once one starts snatching one never stops...l tell u , mdm ll never do for him...

+ Reply