+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: HOUSE,I NEED ADVICE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY LATER REGRET

Re: HOUSE,I NEED ADVICE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY LATER REGRET

madam, i think u ve to do what is right, this is a guy u ve claimed to love when the road was not rough and the business was favouring the two of u, now that things is a bit tough, u still ve to continue. cos the basis of the marriage u want to go into is a for better or for worse u must stay. though time never last but tough people. use my own case for instance, when i graduated and not working my girlfriend would do for herself what i ought to do for her without any complain. when i resumed my job she gave me money to go to work and now she is reaping what she has sown. so be guided accordingly. Never discuss this issue with any guy in private cos he might take an advantage of u and leave u wiyh more agony. wishing to attend ur weeding. all the best................

My Dear, God is dere for u dont just do somethin funny u only know today u dont know what will happen tommorrow try to stick with ur man with dis God is going to surprise u soonest. thanks ur ever

hello dear, i felt that u"v heard it all.the ball is nown in ur court.I just av a question 4 u.Assuming that u maried this guy b/4 this his biz problem.Nown that he has problem, will u ask the house 4 advise wether 2 divorce him or stay back.Its up to u.Dont ever think of leaving the guy at ol.I guese what you should be asking is wether there is need for u guys to shift the wedding and plan better.if thats the case i suggest there is more to marriage.its not something u will rush becose a lot follows after that.so take ur time and plan well.i wish u and ur man all the best in life.

Jeanie, thanks for being sincere about this issue. Actually, God's not the author of confusion. He wouldn't give you a blessing that has sorrow attached to it. If you reallly love this guy, be a pillar to him by encouraging him and giving him a cause to be optimistic. He will get a job soonest. being jobless is only but a shortwhile. Be strong and be happy. God' going to change everything for good. One thing is very important here: FOLLOW YOUR HEART. Our various advices to you may not be the best, though, they are our opinions; but what you feel in your heart as reagrds this relationship mirrors God's plans for you and the future. Be happy, Active and lively for Jesus cares. Shalom!

how far?

I ONLY ADIVCE THAT YOU LOOK UP TO GOD AND HAND EVERYTHING TOTALLY OVER TO HIM COS AM SURE YOU VE NOT DONE THAT COS IF YOU VE, THEN YOUR MIND SHOULD BE AT REST OK. SOMETIMES ITS DIFFICULT TO STOP WORRYING IN A TIME LIKE THIS BUT WHEN DO, YOU ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP GOD DO HIS WORK AND THAT IS REALLY DANGEROUS MY SWEET DEAR!!!!!!!!!

LEAN AND TRUST IN GOD COS HIS WAYS ARE ABOVE HUMAN UNDERSTANDING SO DONT TRY TO HELP GOD JUST LET HIM DO HIS WORK AND PLS PLS DONT LOOSE FOCUS OK

GOD WILL HELP YOU

I thank the house for the contribution so far,am not tying to offend anybody,but let me say this,bcos am always concerned when it come to long term goal as mention by one contributor earlier,people are contrubuting from a natural view without considering what is obtain able in the spirit realm.My people lets be sincere to this lady,nothing happen in the physical without 1st of all taking place in spirit realm,and God of our Lord jesus Christ and the father of Glory is the controller of the spirit realm,i beleive she should first of all go to God in prayer(effective fervent prayer),remember if Jesus our Lord and master prayerd for 3days before chossing the 12 apostles,i beleive she suppose to do the same to aviod regeret,my people that u have been in relationship for years is not a proof of going into mariage,Always ask God question b4 makin difficult decision,Also remember that age is irrelevant to marriage,thats your 30 and nt married is not a reason why you should marry the wrong person,is better to marry the right person @30 than to marry the wrong person @25,see marriage is what is causing cunfusion in the church now,and devil is agile to mess anybody up that will make a wrong chioce,my sister dont mind people telling you to jump in, with consulting God and hearing clearly from him,My God will not allow you to make wrong chioce in Jesus mighty Name,Amen,God bless all in the house

One of the objectives of a united house like this is to give reasonable ideas and counsels not only in employment consideration but also in other endeavours knowing well that this generation of ours is taking over.
    Abusive words thus should be curtailed and reasonable answers provided. In my opinion, I would advise that you understand the time of trial and test in your relationship, most times, they are to check how strong your relationship is, Just keep on trusting God and dont do anything funny besides not all that glitters are gold. May God give you understanding.

HOUSE HELP Please I need advise on the marketability of EMC Project Management of Project Management college UK
    yapayaski

Dear Jeanie,
    Fear not and know for sure that u will laugh last.My belove sister,for every thing in this world there is time.A time to laugh,a time to cry,a time to work and a time to play.It is true that this world is filled with sorrows and troubles;U may be wondering when all these discomfort,disappointment,suffering will stop,know for sure that if Lazarus could raise from the dead then ur guy testimonies are raising one by one.If marah could turn sweet ,then every bitterness in u and ur guy's life are turning to sweetness,if the RED SEA could path,every problem across ur will give way to or promise land.Finally,if u really love him then donot leave him.For love never fails.
    urs
    Jibowu (08025999996)
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Young lady,though i'll still get 2u directly tru ur box but still need 2 talk 2u now.Jus wan 2 b'liv u knw d meaning of dat LUV which u professed in ur text cos if u rilli do,dis tots wouldnt have gotten 2 ur mind in d 1st place.

Dear,from a real time xperience,there's nothing as bad as been so much in a haste.U knw many a time we we fail 2 rilli knw wat our problems are and i tell u dis time dat urs is haste and confussion.PLSSSSSSSSSS,let dat haste most especially elude ur mind cos it will mk u do wat u'll definitely regret all ur live.
    Stick with d 1 u said u luv so much and pray endlessly 4 urselves cos i tell u again,He Who Made us cannot put us 2 shame.

Wish u d very best of luck.
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

Dear Jeanie,

I understand your situation. I have had close friends in similar ones. It all rests within your heart, Sis. When you look at him, do you see the future? If yes, do you like what you see? If yes, hold on then. I also would not advise you to postpone your wedding. If you collectively have enough resources to make it happen, then go ahead. Trust me, there is favour attached to taking the bold step of marraige. You will testify and when you do, remember to use this forum!

Wish you God's best.

HERE, I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOUSE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO MAIL ME THRU MY BOX, MY PRAYER IS THAT THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU ALL IN TIMES OF UR NEEDS.FOR THOSE STILL SEARCHING FOR JOBS, LOOK, IN THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH 29:11, GOD SAID ''HE KNOWS THE PLANS HE HAS FOR U, THE PLANS HE HAS FOR U ARE PLANS OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE U A FUTURE AND A HOPE''.I'VE ALWAYS HELD THAT SCRIPTURE SO TIGHT TO MY HEART.IT IS WELL.MAY GOD BLESS THE HOUSE SO MUCH.KEEP IT UP.I LOVE YA ALL.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12