+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: HOUSE,I NEED ADVICE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY LATER REGRET

HOUSE,I NEED ADVICE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY LATER REGRET

U GUYS HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD,I ENJOY THE MANNER AND WAY AT WHICH U RELATE TO EVERY MEMBER AS A FAMILY AND I KNOW THAT SOME OF US FACING SOME HARD TIMES WILL SOON HAVE COURSE TO REJOICE.PRESENTLY SOMETHING HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME AND I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT SO MUCH BEFORE I DECIDED TO GIVE IT OUT FOR ADVICE,LIKE THE SAYING, A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM SOLVED.PRESENTLY, AM DATING A GUY THAT I GENUINELY LOVE AND CHERISH SO MUCH, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT FOR SOME YEARS NOW, HE HAS BEEN IDLE IN THE SENSE THAT HE LOST HIS BUSINESS TO SOME FRAUDSTERS AND LOST EVERYTHING AND SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO RISE UP AGAIN,WHEN I MET HIM EARLIER THIS YEAR, I DECIDED TO OVERLOOK ALL THOSE COS AM ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO BELIEVES THAT AS FAR AS A GUY IS HARDWORKING, UP AND DOING, HE WILL DEFINETELY MAKE IT.U SEE, HE IS VERY HARDWORKING, HE HAS SUBMITTED CVS SEVERAL PLACES, MET WITH SOME BUSINESS TYCOONS TO DISCUSS BUSIN ESS, WE HAVE PRAYED,BUT TO ME IT SEEMS ALL OUR EFFORTS IS NOT BRINGING FORTH ANY RESULTS,WE WERE PLANNING TO GET MARRIED BY NOVEMBER AND BEFORE NOW, I THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AS IN JOB LEVEL BUT TILL NOW NOTHING,AM NOT TRYING TO LOSE HOPE BUT AS HUMAN THAT WE ARE I FEEL FRUSTRATED ATIMES THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLS I PLEAD THAT IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN ADVISE PLS U CAN SEND THE REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID [email protected]ks and a God bless u all.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: HOUSE,I NEED ADVICE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY LATER REGRET

young lady ,
    please continue with the guy . since you said the guy is hardworking and honest .
    never can tell what can happen tommorrow .

i was once jobless but today i thank God with my Job .

please continue to endoure and pray fevently .
    all will be well soon .
    thank you

my dear,do not do anything silly,cos that guy is going to get a job soon,and if u let him go,u might let him slip off your hand to the next available girl,u have someone you can call your own at least,so many girls out there are looking for such opportunity,u never know,the next guy u would fall into his hands might be a devil in human form that might not really appreciate u,dont make that mistake,a bird at hand is worth more than 10 brids in the bush.Mind you,most guys do know when their girl starts sleeping with someone else,ladyvee warns

Jeanie,

What has come over you in this relationship that led to all this write-up of yours? You did not mention about your own contribution to the guy's life.
    What are you doing too for a living? Do you want to put all responsibilities on the guy for you to be asking the house for an advice?

Better, start thinking of how to impact positively in his life & STOP throwing up issues like this on this site.

Lastly, to talk of it, u, guys are planning MARRIAGE with whose money? We ARE WISE men here; And idle-minded girls like you need to be carefully WATCHED b4 hooking wit ur likes.

You are only looking for a cool CASH-LOADED GUYS & soft landing; and not an advice.

Be guided henceforth.
    Expression of oneself is simply by displaying the right attitude.

Hello Mr Showboy,

thanks for the reply all the same, i want to say here that u don't jump into conclusions about someone without really knowing who that person is,i have been with u guys for some time and i did what i did becos i know i can get good advisers from the house not killjoys like u. anyway, for your in formation, i am a working class lady and i am not interested in any man's money and have never done that,i only wanted advice on my situation period.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by showboy
    Jeanie,

What has come over you in this relationship that led to all this write-up of yours? You did not mention about your own contribution to the guy's life.
    What are you doing too for a living? Do you want to put all responsibilities on the guy for you to be asking the house for an advice?

Better, start thinking of how to impact positively in his life & STOP throwing up issues like this on this site.

Lastly, to talk of it, u, guys are planning MARRIAGE with whose money? We ARE WISE men here; And idle-minded girls like you need to be carefully WATCHED b4 hooking wit ur likes.

You are only looking for a cool CASH-LOADED GUYS & soft landing; and not an advice.

Be guided henceforth.

Thats d BOMB!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie

Hello Mr Showboy,

thanks for the reply all the same, i want to say here that u don't jump into conclusions about someone without really knowing who that person is,i have been with u guys for some time and i did what i did becos i know i can get good advisers from the house not killjoys like u. anyway, for your in formation, i am a working class lady and i am not interested in any man's money and have never done that,i only wanted advice on my situation period.
    Elaborate on ur post next time! Working class girl!

Oneluv!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Jeanie,

I'm not here to kill your joy or joykill you as reported by you. I'm only trying to make you see sense in you relationship with that guy by concentrating more on personal development, since you are a working class.

Remember that this site is meant primarily for JOB Search/connects & personal development & NOT to discuss issues like this one you brought to us.

Think about this.

Cheers.
    Expression of oneself is simply by displaying the right attitude.

My sister if you truelly LOVE the man just go ahead and marry him. Don't loose out at the threshold of your breakthrough. I have a friend that got married to a working class lady without him reall having a permanent job. But after about two years of married he got a job with Shell Oil. I can tell you that your man has future. You need to have forsight, don't leave in the present. Your future is bright together.

I may be wrong in my judgement of the issue but that is my opinion anyway.
    Cheers.

HELLO JEANIE,I COMMEND YOUR COURAGE AND BOLDNESS TO LET US INTO YOUR PRIVATE WAHALA,AFTERALL WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?
    SINCERLY SPEAKING,I BELIEVE ITS HIGHTIME YOU ASKED YOURSELVE IF YOU ARE TRULLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY OR NOT!.
    IF YOU LUV HIM TO THE LEVEL OF MARRIAGE,THEN THEIR IS NEED FOR YOU TO ALSO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND IN GOD. AFTERALL HE HAS NOT ALWAYS BEEN JOBLESS,AT LEAST REMEMBER WHEN THE GOING WAS GOOD.
    YOU SAID THAT HE IS HARDWORKING AND UP AND DOING MOROVER THIS PERIOD IS A REAL TEST OF HOW DEEP YOUR LOVE FOR HIM IS. SO WHY DONT YOU STAY BY HIM AND GIVE HIM THE NECCESSARY SUPPORT THAT HE SO MUCH NEED AT THIS POINT IN TIME. LEAVING HIM NOW WILL ONLY COMPLICATE HIS SITUATION AND I BELIEVE THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WISH FOR HIM. THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE A WORKING CLASS SO TRY AND WHEATHER THIS STORM WITH HIM AND WHO KNOWS TOMORROW, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN CHARLY BOY SHOW! CHEAR UP SISTER FOLLOW YOUR HERAT AND INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING.
    AS FOR THE COMMENT BY SHOWBOY I THINK BROTHER YOU WERE A LITTLE BIT HARSH ON JEANIE. THIS IS ONE BIG AND HAPPY FAMILY THEREFORE WE HAVE THE DUTY OF LENDING LISTENING EAR TO OUR BRETHREN EVEN WHEN THEY MISPLACE THE ROUND PEG IN THE SQUARE HOLE . I LOVE YOU ALL. PEACE...................
    be good all the time

i really appreciate ur being open and sincere about how u feel. it's pretty difficult to stick around when the going is getting unnecessary rough and tough, but whatever alternative u might one 2 take try 2 really review d long & short term consequences.

i do not believe that ur prayers are not being heard, in contrary God has already done more than u asked for. just ask 4 his guidiance and u'll definitely get it... it's a reality thats goes beyond empirical facts.

stay blessed.

I WANT TO ADVISE THAT OUR GOD IS ABLE TO DO ALL THING, WHATEVER SITUATION U FIND YOURSELF TODAY BELIVE THAT OUR GOD CAN SEE YOU THROUGH, KEEP PRAYING BECAUSE I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

U WILL HAVE EVERY REASON TO REJOICE AT LAST, DONT BACK OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

NEVER BE SAD OR DISPONDIN, IF THOUGH HAVE FAITH TO BELIEVE

GRACE FOR THE DUTY BEFORE THEE, ASK OF YOUR GOD AND RECIEVE

NAVER GIVE UP

NEVER GIVE UP

NEVER GIVE UP TO THE SORROW, JESUS WILL BID THEM DEPART

TRUST IN THE LORD, TRUST IN THE LORD

AND TAKE HEART.

HE WILL PUT A NEW SONG IN YOUR MOUTH SHORTLY.

jeanie

I like d way u open up, this room is for discussion though mainly for jobs but i don't think when one is in need he/she will not open it up irrespective of the matter. pls show boy we are our brother's keeper.
    to you jieanie, 4rm what u said i can c u r in luv with him, if not u will not boder to seek for advice. pls follow ur heart. at least he once was doing something and had certificate, the down fall of a man is never the end of his life.
    do not leave him, since he too loves you. he might be in disguise to know if you truely love him, since u ppl are planning 4 wedding with whose money and how do u ppl also plan to life after the wedding.
    thank God u are doing something so support him it shall be well with una.
    ur prayer's, all i know is that God hears and will do it in his own time don't loose hope have faith in God it must surely come to pass.

Let me say i praise the house for rallying round this young lady at a time she needs it the most and rendering advises where applicable, i think a lot of things that need to be said has already been said so to my dear Jeanie, all i can say is a word they say is enough for the wise, with the little u've read here i think u have enough tools to make a decision as to what you want and how to go about it. My real problem here is our darling Showboy, it seems u're getting the whole essence of these forum wrongly, if u were but to take a closer look, u'll find out that there are different section on this site dealing with different situations and needs, on this particular sections however, it says open discussions cos the moderators know that they might be subjects that are not covered under other sections so one could actually bring it here. So showboy as much as i appreciate ur zeal to keep this site a strctly career one, you'll also find out that in the real world there's more to a career that just work, cos without the right frame of mind u'll never achieve ur best in any given task, so as much as possible let's try to be our brothers keepers cos tomorrow it might our turn.

Remain Blessed,
    Naija4Life.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast