+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: House, advice needed

House, advice needed

hello , i am currently an undergraduate which is graduating later this year. i am studying Mathematics in my present university. i need an advice on what to do next because am graduating with a lower grade (third class).i av two options in my mind:first i want to enroll for another course in the university using direct entry (DE). secondly i want to obtaine the postgraduate form for one year before i move for my masterdegree.please i need an advice on what or do any one have better option for me. i will be glad to read from u soon.

Re: House, advice needed

Hi alladinov, i know that maths is not an easy course anyway, but still try and do your best so as to come out wt 2.2 but if not, don't be discouraged,that is not the end of the world. i will only advice you to go for the diploma in either Statistics or education. i believe you will perform very well and thereafter you can proceed to the masters degree. there is no need for you to enroll for another course using DE. i see it as a wasting of time. i know u will be celebrated very soon. Cheers!

Re: House, advice needed

hi my friend as I can see that mathematics is very difficult but just try your best and God will crown your effort with GLORY.I will advice you to go for the PGD instead of going back to DE.Cos these days age is being use as a condition for employment and you will get old before having an "ordinary" B.SC but that PGD will give you an edge over others.God bless

+ Reply