Quote Originally Posted by bimlove
I have known this guy for ages(more than 10 yrs),we used to be neighbours when we were both teenagers.He wanted a relationship with me then,but i was too young to have a boyfriend then so we remained friends.We gained admission into higher institutions n lost contact for a little while,then the mobile phones came and we continued our friendship from where we stopped.And then in my final year in the university,he told me he still wanted me in his life.I still told him i wasn't interestred,i wasn't in a relationship anyway.I recently started work n he was an instrument to me getting the job as he helped to submit my CV to his co.

The problem is,i don't love this guy to have a relaitonship with him but i like him as a friend.i have told him this but he just won't hear of it.Am not a tall person,so i wouldn't like to be married to a man who is below average height(he's below av. height).Our reasoning isn't the same either.I can't tell him these reasons bcos i don't want to hurt him.He has sworn that it just has to be me.

AM CONFUSED BECAUSE HE IS PRESSURISING ME,AND I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO MAKE HIM LEAVE ME ALONE.WHAT CAN I DO.
baby,I really need to know,if suddenly you discover this guy is worth N50,000000(FIFTY MILLION NAIRA),would u change your mind....probably got u thinkin there
U need to look beyond physical attractions like height and looks and focus on attributes like his determination,willpower,strength of mind and character, and also his level of affection and respect for you.
I just want you to know that the fact that he is temporarily impecunious and struggling does not mean he will wallow in perpetual,abject poverty.
if you ask me....better a shortman that will love,provide and respect me,than an impoverished,good for nothing HUNK,who will be too busy with his looks and....abeg!!
just look well before you leap.