+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: HE WON'T LET ME BE!

HE WON'T LET ME BE!

I have known this guy for ages(more than 10 yrs),we used to be neighbours when we were both teenagers.He wanted a relationship with me then,but i was too young to have a boyfriend then so we remained friends.We gained admission into higher institutions n lost contact for a little while,then the mobile phones came and we continued our friendship from where we stopped.And then in my final year in the university,he told me he still wanted me in his life.I still told him i wasn't interestred,i wasn't in a relationship anyway.I recently started work n he was an instrument to me getting the job as he helped to submit my CV to his co.

The problem is,i don't love this guy to have a relaitonship with him but i like him as a friend.i have told him this but he just won't hear of it.Am not a tall person,so i wouldn't like to be married to a man who is below average height(he's below av. height).Our reasoning isn't the same either.I can't tell him these reasons bcos i don't want to hurt him.He has sworn that it just has to be me.

AM CONFUSED BECAUSE HE IS PRESSURISING ME,AND I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO MAKE HIM LEAVE ME ALONE.WHAT CAN I DO.

Re: HE WON'T LET ME BE!

why did you not resist his helping you.....my dear be careful ooooo....find a gentle way to lay him off or give him a chance and see what comes out of it...
    Make use of what God gave you

PERSON WEY U NO LOVE, NO MARRY O. BUT, DID N'T YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS AFTER WHEN YOU GAVE HIM YOUR CV TO SUBMIT IN HIS COY
    http://cheapbrowsing.webs.com<br />http://fxrobotspack.webs.com

call me and we can talk about this...

If we are not in good terms with the crude oil,then we should also not think of being friends with the kerosine,petrol,LPG,diesel & the other derivatives.U never wanted a relationship then u should hv avoided that favour especially from the person in question.I am nt saying it doesnt exist but must conventional offers like that come with a tongue in the cheek. My suggestion is that u take the bull by the horn by telling him (point blank) whts in ur mind.Afterall,the chick that will become a cock is spotted from the very first day it is hatched. Best of luck.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by monyep
    call me and we can talk about this...
    u be relationship consultant why must she call u sef Drop ur own widow's mite here 4 her jo

THE FACT THAT HE HELPED U SHOULDN'T BE A CRITERIA FOR U TO ACCEPT HIM. SEE U HAVE TOLD HIM U DON'T WANT AND HE STILL PESTERS U, JUST AVOID HIM, PERIOD.ABI MUST A BABE DATE A GUY JUST BECOS HE HELPED HER.HABA FOR MENS' FOLK.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie

.HABA FOR MENS' FOLK.

Na wetin come concern men for here na? The person being discussed about is not a man,cos if he was then he would have gotten the message. I nor fit climb, na ground dem for dey talk am o. Nor be when u don climb the tree finish.

Longtime jeanie
    T

@felixodeli, i dey jare my broda.how things

@Bimlove
    The truth is if this guy should leave you alone you will loose greatly.Secondly, there is no big deal about you.Thirdly you are about to send away some one very special .Honestly there is power in you when guys admire you,it gives you a sense of confidence and assurance.
    What you will find difficult to comprehend, is ,when this same guy eventually date another lady more pretty than you,then you will know that likeness and love are both mirrage that can only be define by the person involved.
    Bimlove know for sure that it is not only bcos the guy was short that you find it difficult to date him it goes more that.
    However, if you really think the guy does not worth your onions(which i doubt), stop seeing him, don't pick his calls,resigned from the job he got for you ( if you can ,try to get another job since both of you are working in the same company), and stop calling him.
    How i wish i could get the contact of the guy.I really pity the guy.What a nice guy !!!

One Luv
    Jibowu

One luv
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@Jeanie
    MUST A BABE DATE A GUY JUST BECOS HE HELPED HER.HABA FOR MENS' FOLK.

If a lion refuses to see himself as a king, he would end up begging the female pig(Sow) for a relatioship.When a cloud turns black and shouted in thundrous voice with lighting we know that she will soon cry out rain.So are Womens' folk.

One Luv
    Jibwou
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@ JIBOWU, NOW U ARE ASKING THE BABE TO RESIGN COS SHE REFUSED DATING THE GUY AND JUST BECOS THE GUY GOT HER THE JOB.HMM, NOW U SEE WHAT I MEANT BY MEN'S FOLK BAH.SEE, THAT GOD USED THE GUY TO GET HER THAT JOB DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE MUST DATE THE GUY.I SEE NO REASON WHY SHE SHOULD RESIGN,THE ONLY THING I WILL ADVISE SHE DO IS THIS, BUY SOMETHING SPECIAL, CALL THE GUY AND TELL HIM IN A WAY HE WILL UNDERSTAND WHY SHE CANNOT DATE HIM PERIOD, AFTERALL, THE GUY MAY HAVE GOTTEN HIS OWN JOB THRU SOMEONE TOO.SHE HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE IF THE GUY SHOULD LEAVE HER, SEE, JIBOWU, THE FACT REMAINS THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY IOTA OF LIKENESS LET ALONE LOVE FOR THIS GUY SO DON'T SAY SHE WILL GET JEALOUS IF THE GUY SHOULD START DATING SOMEONE ELSE,FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY SHOULD I GET JEALOUS IF I NEVER REALY LOVED THE GUY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie
    @felixodeli, i dey jare my broda.how things?
    Things dey fine o,we dey try to try.
    T

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast