+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: HE WON'T LET ME BE!

Re: HE WON'T LET ME BE!

@jeanie&Jibowu,
    I'm really beging to love your exchange,its turning me .....

@Bimlove,
    As a lady,you should know how to talk him out of the desire/lust,tell him reasons why the relationship will not work,ask him if he wants you to be happy or miserable,ask him --- cm'on you know how we do it.
    As per the job,if your liver/conscience permits you,abeg throway face and enjoy yourself,he's not the first and will not be the last guy to 'assist' a lady.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Just like Mariah Careh's song, that gone till its gone, that you don't know what you've got until its gone. You don't see that value in this young man now all because he still long after you. He is showing you all the care in the world, gut you are throwing it back to him. But you will see that hidden value which you seems not to acknowledge now when you see him in another relationship. You'll nearly cry your eyes out when you see his wedding invitation. But by then, it will be too later. My sister, before its too late, embrace the treasure that you have handy. Another thing is that it is easier for men to get ladies that loves them, but it is difficult for ladies to get men that will really love them. But in your own case, you happen to fall into the category of the few lucky ones. A word is enough for a wise.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN&#039;T WHO THINKS HE CAN&#039;T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

I'll like to share this true life story with you maybe it maybe of help. I have a friend that was in love with a lady, he so much loved this lady that he expended all his copper allawee on this girl and the day that she released the bombshell that she can't marry the guy, my guy fell sick to the extent that he was admmitted. One of the major reasons she gave was that she was taller than the guy which was obvious. After my guy was able to get over the shock and moved on with live, he started a relationship with a lady who was equally taller than him. When it now became dawn on this young woman that it's getting late, she started looking for a way to entice this my guy, but we all adviced him not to allow her. She kept coming until when my guy wedded about three years ago and up till now, the lady in question who is in he thirties is not married yet. I pray that you will not offer your dinner for a meal for cat.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN&#039;T WHO THINKS HE CAN&#039;T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

Some people are destined to be friends good friends and nothing more.
    Height, complextion whatever is not whats holding her back. She just isnt attracted to him, no chemistry. Simple

ignore him, get on with your life. Date someone else you like and he will get use to it in time.
    Guys, like someone once said marry a lady who is in love with you and not the opposite if you want a happy and peaceful home. Never one who feels indebted to you cos of one favour or the other. It will wear off o and she go waka.
    God Bless
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

@Jeanie
    FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY SHOULD I GET JEALOUS IF I NEVER REALY LOVED THE GUY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

When Thousands of voices speak, the ears can always know which one belongs to a woman.
    No wonder, the wisest man in the world(Solomon) said among thousands you will not find a single woman that is truely wise(We are not taking about smartness or intelligency).
    Jeanie I really respect you, but the truth is " you don fall my hand".You are talking like a typical simple lady.

@TBABY
    She just isnt attracted to him, no chemistry. Simple

Women, when would you people stop basing relationship on emotion
    when would you learn that attraction is nothing but a feeling
    The so call lies you tell each other about "CHEMISTRY' is nothing but an emotional reaction
    You said something about Love
    You mentioned something about DATE and LIKENESS
    For ages souls of women across the globe have been entangled by what they believe to be love.Yet so many ladies base love on feeling, chemistry, emotion and thinking.Here lie the problems in our societies.She that have ears let her listen

One luv
    Jibowu

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@JIBOWU
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

My dear,i really think d final decison on this issue should be done by u becos,u alone know how u feel about this guy.i don't think height should be a criteria if u really know what u want.i think u should check out qualities such as God fearing,loving,faithful etc in a guy but above all,what ur feelings are.Have a thorough check on urself dear,so that u don't make a costly mistake.Remember the worst thing that can happen to any lady is to marry the wrong person.All d best

well mr Jibowu it seems you dont understand what love is yourself.
    Love grows and it takes time. You just dont fall in love with people just cos they pay ur fees, help you get job and hang around you a lot. It has nothing to do with these things andtrue love cant be forced. dont gety me wrong oo you can love your gateman, driver, your father , mother but when it comes to ones partner i believe its much more deeper and that deeper love grows with time.

Something at first makes you wanna stick around someone. Some call it likeness i call it attraction. If its not there everything that person does will be repulsive. its complicated and its the way of women. Ever wondered why a lady would find a guy other says is fine, rich etc repulsive. Simple she isnt attracted to him.

My lovely TBABY,
    It is true, women are complicated no wonder they find it difficult to know what they want.
    Honestly, your idea about love is great
    Love takes time to grow
    love should be mutual
    love should be devoid of sentiments
    love endures
    love is patient, kind and understanding
    love will release her beloveth in time when the beloveth refuse to appreciate love
    love will never force, rather she will give her beloveth choice to choose

TBABY let the truth be told
    Ladies are very funny,and it is so bad that most of them discovered when it is too late.

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Now am sooooo confused

.....hmmm interesting contributions!

@Bimlove!
    If you sincerely look inwards and still discover he doesn't posses the qualities you want from a man (physically and otherwise) then, there's no point!. I advice you stick to your guns!

However, still employ diplomatic means to get him to understand that you don't feel anything for him and moreover that you are in love with someone else! (That is if you are).

The bottom line here is "It takes Two to Tango". If he loves you dearly and you don't, it will all end in a fiasco!

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Have you ever heard of saying: When the wrong guy loves you right!

Sometimes the people we don't like makes the best of friends.

Bimlove your reasons for rejection are no issues what of if the so-called tall guys didn't treat you right?

Abey is high time you gave this guy a chance boo
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagunro
    .....hmmm interesting contributions!

@Bimlove!
    If you sincerely look inwards and still discover he doesn't posses the qualities you want from a man (physically and otherwise) then, there's no point!. I advice you stick to your guns!

However, still employ diplomatic means to get him to understand that you don't feel anything for him and moreover that you are in love with someone else! (That is if you are).

The bottom line here is "It takes Two to Tango". If he loves you dearly and you don't, it will all end in a fiasco!

Goodluck!

Now why do i find myself always lookin out for u n florafab's contributions?! I wonder.
    Live and let live

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast