+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: GT BANK

Re: GT BANK

If you fail GTBank's test, you'll have to wait for another 6months before you can be eligible to write another one because it's basically the same thing. It's peopleprime that conduct their test. SHL.com will give you a broad idea of what to expect from them. You can as well get the 2008/2009 Master Job aptitude test Book by IEC publication Bureau and Vigorously master the Verbal reasoning and Graphical analysis tests there. You only need to be time conscious. Just relax, God will answer all of us someday, somehow. One Love.
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

@Ichigo, Pls How do GTBank collect CV? Online ,Hardcopy or from recruitment agencies. I need to submit mine. Thanks in anticipation.

@ Liz Gold,

You are welcome but you and i both know you can just give out phone no or email out like that on this forum. Its not the best. But i'll upload an SHL test format here on the forum for ur download.

All the best.

@ dotcomm. GTBank hardly advertise vacancy, so it is better you take your CV to their headquarters at Oyin Jaleyemi, VI, Lagos. You can also register online but the former is better than the latter.

BRETHREN I PRAY YOUR QUEST FOR BANK JOBS ARE WELL SUPPORTED. I'M NOT GOING TO ASK ANYONE TO FORGET BANK JOBS BUT PLEASE, PLEASE DO REMEMBER THAT TAKING A BANK JOB MEANS SIGNING UP FOR THE LOT IT COMES WITH. SO FOR THOSE THAT THINK IT'S A BED OF ROSES, I BEG YOU TO MAKE ENQUIRIES BEFORE YOU LEAP. MOST TIMES IT'S NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE THEIR MIND BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE.
    THIS IS NOT T SCARE ANYONE. IF YOU CAN, FINE BUT IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE KEEP OFF.

nawa o!!! i pray for all those who really want to be with the gtbank.............................it is my wish that we all get there...never knew there could be a post dated far back as to a year ago......................................i am still surprised...hmnnn. it is well

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12