+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GT BANK

GT BANK

HELLO HOUSE,Please i need information on how to apply to GTB and please what is their questions like? is it still the same STL questions. How long will it take to submit you cv before they call you for test? what are the stages involved? please someone should bail me out and answer all these questions. One house.lol

SOL TEST

Pls has anyone in the house done SOL test for Intercontinental Intern.pls may i know what it is like.Thanks

Re: GT BANK

well i've done it, but they were not fair at all.i scaled tru their test&interview,invited 4 a 1 wk training,to our greatest surprise it was on a man knw man basis. people dat never came frm d 1st day were given apointment letter.well try ur luck
    G

Thanks for your reply, what was their test and interview questions like trigg.

@Trigg, are you talking about GTBank or Intercontinental? Cos if there's still one of those firms where merit still works, GTBank is one of them. Despite serving with them and having one of tne highest corpers' assessment not mentioning the so called connections that I have there, Ihad to write their test a couple of times before passing. Moreover GTBank's training is 3months and not one week.
    @Lizgold, Kindly go to their head office and try your luck maybe they'll collect the hard copy. Go to shl.com and practice the questions there(Graphical representation and verbal reasoning). Good luck and one love
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

Helo pls when is d interview 4 gtb

@ICHIGO, wen someone doesnt make d Gtbank's test d first time. How long does it take 2 Apply again? I learnt they write their test every 3 months. And dat they repeat questions twice. Do i have 2 wait 4 6months 2 write their test again? Please Ichigo Reply.
    T

Thanks so much Ichigo you are a gem, can you please give me ur no or e-mail addy to make further enquiries as you might be too busy with your bank work to visit this site everyday. Take Care

Ichigo i think Triggs is talking about Intercontinental Bank. It can't be GT Bank. How long does it take to submit ur cv before they call you for interview Ichigo?

@ Lizgold

This is what u need to know. The test format is SHL and not stl. You can find practice questions on www.SHL.com and dont be decieved you must prepare to pass. Nobody's residual knowlege would scale them thru because its not the average GMAT.

Now, speed and accuracy is of the essence. Its one thing to know it, its another to have enuf time to finish it. For Maths, twas 18 questions in 20 mins. For English, twas 30 questions in 25 mins.

Literally every question in Math had a Graph or Figure or chart and you had to deduce ur answers from them. For English, virtually every question had a short passage or comprehension u had to get ur answers from. Again, u must prepare very well n hard and get used to the type of questions you'll meet.

Information reaching me says by Nov or Dec, there'll be another test bt GTB. If anybody fails a GTB test, they have to wait 6 months before they can try again. Wishing you all the best.

@ gagason 20

Did you get this from GTB? They sent this mail yesterday, Monday. So no one knows how soon or late twill be.

Re: Application For Employment
    Monday, August 24, 2009 11:42 AM
    "ALLISON" <[email protected]>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [email protected]
    Dear candidate,

We are glad to inform you that you were successful at the test for selection, which held on the 31st of July, 2009.

As a sequel to your successful performance, you will be required to go through further stages of the recruitment process, the final being the entry level training program. We will contact shortly re the next stage of the process.

However, note that your selection for the next stage will depend on your application still meeting our recruitment criteria when vacancies exist.

Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Allison Abraka
    Recruitment, Human Resources

@GTsimply. Thank you very much for the info am really grateful. You are a gem, and you've really bailed me out can you please give me your e-mail or phone no for further enquiries. Congratulation on ur selection, no shakings you shall excel in all the requirements.

@ICHIGO, if some1 dint make d july 31st test by Gtb. How soon wil i have 2 wait 2 write d next test?
    T

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast