+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNITY BANK: house pls tell us more about this bank(obscure bank?)

UNITY BANK: house pls tell us more about this bank(obscure bank?)

hello house, i really want to know more about this unity bank sef. their websit is not giving me as much as i want... i want to know their stance at the stock exchange , their corporate communication, generally what people think about them. just to be sure i am not the only one thinking....( will this obscure bank not going to liqidate) MR Onu pls help.

Re: UNITY BANK: house pls tell us more about this bank(obscure bank?)

The circumstances surrounding the strenght and operation of Unity Bank Plc is one that one might not be able to explain fully. I wouln't want to say too much but the truth remains that Unity Bank is more northern based and its popularity and stance at the Nigerian stock exchange is one that has been manoeuvred greatly by northern propaganda and it is quite intentional. They are fully aware of their plans. However, you may not believe me when I tell you that Unity Bank is far stronger in terms of capital base than most of these banks that parade themselves in a way to appear flashy to the public. Do you know that some top banks in our dear country often borrow heavily from this so called obscure bank when they are in need? It's that funny, but all the same lets watch out for the real players in our financial system. Time shall probably tell

i like your response, you may not be far from the truth, let's allow time tell who the real player are. those we see as weak may equally be as strong.
    Only God know all Things

UNITY BANK IS GOOD, THE PAY IS REASONNABLE.IT IS JUST THAT IT IS NOT A NOISE MAKER LIKE OTHER BANKS.AS U KNOW ,IT IS EMPTY VESSLE THAT MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.

the HR of the bank is currently not recruiting permant staff but if a local branch indicates interest in employing you as a 'casual staff' then you have to apply to the branch manager to the head office. i think that is a surer way of getting into the bank

yes Guys, the bank is not making noise,but i heard that it is one of the strongest bank in the country in terms of liquidity. their pay is ok and no stress. let's pray to be on their payroll.

UNITY BANK THE MOST STRONGEST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

House u guys have said it all to maitee.Compare to other banks in terms of liquidity, Strognest, organistional structure, honesty, Payment even for a start: Unity bank remains the strongest unlike other noise maker banks that are deceiving the public with flashy presentations. Iam not working there but iam closed to one of the mgt staff.Iam still lukng for work anywhere.

ONU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

unity bank equals the 19northern states finances n other stuff dat come with it..dat bank is really huge.

+ Reply