+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Graduate without a job

Graduate without a job

Hi guys,
    My name is 'Wale, graduated from UNAAB since 2000...is there any hope for me in the labour market? I feel like I am dying evrytime. :'(

Re: Graduate without a job

My dear pls dont loss hope in ur search. since 2000 hmmm have u not been seeing some adverts.....and what can the problem be ... .keep browsing through naijahotjobs and news pappers i believe ur own light will soon shine sonner or later ok.cos i belive that ones destiny can only be delayed and it cannot be denied from u one day it must surelly come to past.
    Another advice is this ....u can try other things like being self employed cos at times where we are looking at might not be where God wants to bless us.every one of us must not be in d office some will be out there doing other trade ok.but still dont give up.
    Cheers

Sometimes, things may come the way we're not especting. But that does not change God from who He His. Believe he ha sgood things for you. By the way what's your discipline?

Mavdav,
    I am always impraised with the kind of advice and encouragement you always give people in your posts. I studied accounting from Unizik but managing with one hospitality company in portharcourt. Still believing God for a better opportunity.I would like us to know each other bcos I hope to benefit more form being close to you.My phone no. is 08037921825.

my broda, pls do not loose hope. just want t o let u know dat there is notin on earth under thgat does not have an expiring date. just hook unto God the authur and finisher of your faith. He knows you and sees wat you are passing through. The truth is dat Good is packaging a better stress free job for you. Habbakuk saya ' for the vision is yet for an appointed time but at the end it shall speak and not lie though it tarry wait for it, it will surely come it will not tarry. But while waiting, develope yourself in an IT way

@ okuneyewale
    Real interesting infact am a student of UNAAB presently 300l aerd but i dont have to depend on my parents for money cos i just found this quick way of making 6000USD depending on how fast i sell flight tickects to two people and the two people to another two and so on.
    check out www.clubfreedom.biz/rightly and find more details
    if u r resident in Lagos u could meet us at sweet sensation opebi 11am prompt every thursday.
    Drop me a line at [email protected] if still in doubt.

BROS I FEEL FOR YOU O!
    I CAN IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH COS IT TOOK ME A WHILE TOO BEFORE I GOT A JOB.

MY ADVICE IS TO YOU IS TO GO FOR FURTHER STUDIES. I WAS SO DETERMINED DURING MY VALLEY PERIOD THAT BY THE TIME I FINISHED MY MASTERS I WAS GOING TO BE SO HOT (JOBWISE).

JUST HOLD ON, HOLD OUT YOU ARE ALMOST OUT OF THE VALLEY BUT PLEASE DON'T BE IDLE. TRY AND GO FOR MASTERS AND / OR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.

GOD BLESS AND STRENGHTEN YOU

GOD BLESS
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

my brother,i feel 4 u but you should not loose hope cos on day God will answer your prayers.He said that those who hope and trust in him are lke mounting zion who will never be moved.keep on trying.
    chears

Hello Wale,

There is light ahead of the tunnel.

Keep hanging on to the net that works ... (networks) one of such is , consider naijahotjobs.com and .com too.

I am sure you would get a wonderful job soon!

Regards.

So sorry abt the job stuff but i found out u can also work for u self just the way i am also may be we can be partners as in u can do the marketing why i do the other part is all abt IT my bro meanwhile Tbaby can u give me information abt master degree in Unilag i would be glad jo thank u

Guy don't give up, i believe God is keeping the best 4 u, just keep on prayin, keep on applyin, get more qualifications (Masters or professional Certifications), just keep on.

Persistence pays !!

Good luck
    T

Thanks a lot y'all I really appreciate all your concerns advice, inspirational words etc, etc. I'll surelly forge ahead no matter what. Thanks a lot Tbaby...I really appreciate you too. For the guy that adviced about the IT job yeah I like that too....I can be contacted on 08055168958 and my e-mail is [email protected].

Peace I'm out.

i appreciate your courage man. just keepon keeping on and don't dispise your days of little beginning. all the best

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast