+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000, wat can i do?

I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000, wat can i do?

I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000 plis advice me on d area(s) 2 channel dis money.

Re: I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000, wat can i do?

try a flexible life assurance policy.you'd be surprised at the return on your investment. just walk into any of the leading insurance companies in nigeria

Re: I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000, wat c

look deeply into your environment and you will see something or a need that no one has thought of. tap into it and you will be surprise. things like whole sale confectioneries like biscuit, sugar, maggic etc. try it and you will be surpised about the returns. but ensure that you do a proper feasibility of your environment. wishing you luck
    KUTON YOMI

Re: I graduated since 2005 wit HND without a gud job. Now i have #150,000, wat can i do?

Hello Guy! go try smthing out with fish farming say like 5oo fishes. but u must have steady water supply. in 3-4mnths time u already harvesting
    Let every youth in naija learn 2 be responsible and Good citizens. I pray God help us!

Hello nnanna4ure. First and for most do u have and skill on business or hand work? if No pls kindly think of getting one.

Secondly don't listen to those guy's that want you to invest in Issurance or any business you can not see or do yourself thay are all looking for easy money for them self so my brother kindly go for a skill and after it invest in that skill and the skill will be your limit.

When i talk about skill, i am talking about something i will like to do and something you love doing eg Computer Training, Computer Repairs, Tailoring, Carpentering etc so pls kind about it and make your choose

Lets talk at [email protected]

@nnanna4sure - your post is few weeks old but nevertheless - my input.

When you are going to see some ventures owner, do not take any cash with you, listen to the advice and let your head dey remain screwed to your body.

I'd hate to paint everybody with the same brush but your average joe on the street of Naija would like to become rich without having to do anything for it.

For example the average salary of a Nigerian President, I am sure, is not up to N1million a month officially. Look at the Obasanjos, Babangidas, Atikus, all the wealth they claim to today belong to YOU and ME, present and future generation of Nigerians.

Money that should have been used locally in Nigeria to create job creating infrastructures for present and future generations. I CALL FOR A REVOLUTION!

In 1966 and 2009, 99.99% of Nigerians vie for political posts not because they want to better their community but because of the miilions of public funds they want to carry home with 'GHANA MUST GO'

Now! back to request for advice!! Do you know dat no matter how poor someone is he or she must eat. Dat being the case, put 75,000 in a savings account, take the balance of 75,000 and travel another part of Naija where food is plentiful, Yam, Gari or Palm-oil - buy them in bulk, charter lorry and carry-go another part where those items are in demand and sell wholesale to mama olojas, collect you cash make u no sell for come back tomoro O! and go back again. No Ibo man was born with ALABA mentality na learn dem learn am! So you buy one yam for 5 naira you transport am for 1 naira - dat make total cost of 6 naira. your greedy compatriot is selling his @ 10 naira per yam, you go make yor own 8 naira, you don make 2 naira profit per yam. Apply this model to any food item or any business and your 75,000 working capital will overgrow the half you left in savings account in no time.

GOOD LUCK to YOU and all other visitors to this site.

+ Reply