+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Good news for Unemployed youths

Good news for Unemployed youths

House, it seems there is hope for unemployed youths in this country as the federal executive council adopted a nine point action plan yesterday to see that close to one million youths will be gainfully employed before this year runs out into various MDA's.
    House lets pray that this will not turn out to be a propaganda but a real solution. So lets keep our ears open n watch closely. Good luck house.

Re: Good news for Unemployed youths

Thanks. That is good news. Lets hope it is not the usual political statements.
    For those that still want to move themselves to another level, we have the following products:
    a) Detailed information on how to print recharge card vouchers in Nigeria - N1,500
    b) Over 900 business ideas - N1,500
    c) Over 25 benefits/uses of honey - N500
    On request, the detailed documents would be sent to your mail. Lets talk further at [email protected]

Re: Good news for Unemployed youths

Well I also hope this will work out as planed because the Nigeria I know just wake up one day and make some decisions which they won't follow up. Hope this will be an exception and at least put a smile on the faces of those who are desperate about working for others and not for themselves.
    As for me it makes no impact as I work for myself already. I make a living on the internet.

It's mii,
    Lateef (Online Business Expert)
    http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
    When It Come To Online Business, You can Rely On Me.<br />Experience Counts!<br /><br />http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com<br />0805 2243 778

+ Reply