+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Female Corpers Banned From serving in the Bank : What your opinion?

Re: Female Corpers Banned From serving in the Bank : What your opinion?

fellows in da house, this depends on individual. i got an offer with a new generation bank with an enticing pay as a corper in PH. Knowing fully well where I was posted and what they have expected of me.
    I rejected the offer and went back to a comm sec sch with my integrity. If reasonable women or ladies with the fear of God can take a bold step to shun immorality coming their ways for money.
    I think our society will be a better one.
    But may God help all those banks that set trap for the female gender.
    With God all things are possible

Quote Originally Posted by saint2ace
    the problem is not whether or not female corpers should or should not be banned but in the orientation of our female graduates, i'm not turning this to a gender war cos even our guys are guilty of the same sin, an average lady is ready to do anything to make money these days, i'd say i commend those who do it to keep a job, don't get me wrong i'm not advocating for them but my point is that they have a purpose and a target,
    At the other board all the female graduates swore that they would not sleep with the boss to keep their jobs.

Now they are saying it is the normal practice in banks. Jeanie

@jc chix
    Quote Originally Posted by jc chix
    i got an offer with a new generation bank with an enticing pay as a corper in PH. Knowing fully well where I was posted and what they have expected of me.
    I rejected the offer and went back to a comm sec sch with my integrity. If reasonable women or ladies with the fear of God can take a bold step to shun immorality coming their ways for money.
    I think our society will be a better one.
    But may God help all those banks that set trap for the female gender.
    jc chix maybe you are Dangote's daughter, or you come from some well to do family.

You just proved Pareto's Principle to be true even here in Nigeria. Only 20% (more like 10%) of Nigerian female graduates have the gumption to do what you did. Bravo to you jc chix.

Did you know that privileged 20% of the society (more like 10%) of which you are a part ,controls 80%(more like 90%) of all the money and wealth in the country

For the remaining 80%( more like 90%) of the struggling ladies in banks and offices and ministries and university lecture halls across the country- quite a few of them would not mind to do for their "Targets" or their "promotions" or their "contracts" or their "pass marks" what they do for nothing.

I dare you to prove me right or wrong?

@jc chix!!!

Maybe you are not blog by parents and sliblings who are looking unto you for their sole survial ooo.

Mind you!

You are not better than those who are pressurise to do it!!!
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@coolguy

I quite understand ur optimism towards the topic and ur views about reality but please lets give people like jcchix to express themselves afterall it's a forum and we'll take her word for it, remember even in statistical inferences there are still a negligible number that doesn't conform to a constant, she might just be that anomaly.
    One Love All.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12