+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST?

Re: DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST?

I have neva wasted my time ,either to answer or reflect on the question 'Does True Luv Exist?' why? cos i can find one! and ,as i guess, it only come to those who (foolishly-cos you've got to close ur eyes to alot of shit!) believe in it!!!!!!

@Florafab

I have your answer quite intresting.

But are you really sure of what you are saying?

Are you trying to tell me you will ignore the flaws of your love one even if he is cheating on you ?

Will you still be sacrificing when you are quite sure it will never be the other way round?

Denying yourself opportunities even when you know that if he where to be in your shoes he doesn't give a dime.

I really doubt this oooo
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

I believ true love exists on the ground of common interest.
    Both parties must have a common target that fulfils the dream of both
    The best example I think is two people who believe in God whose ultimate concern is how to achieve salvation.
    Here true love plays in the area of helping one another in all acts of righteousness and against sins
    Their earning, their dwelling, their adornments, their offsprings, their rides and every other thing in their life is viewed as from God and is to be acquired with fear of God and managed with fear of God.
    The joy is in how muchg they find themselves successfully executing righteousness in their lives
    But am not pastor
    Man reaps but what he sows. So, do good and reap good

@chemistcompnetnovis

I envy your belief chemistcompnetnovis but reality keeps telling us that true either don't exist or is dead.

Chemistcompnetnovis I wish I can believe you and Flora but is difficult

@ florafab!

In as much as I'll love to beleive your claims I still think you should understand the true implications of your claims.

In this part of the world where family pressures abound, do you really think you would be allowed to live all your life with an impotent man? Which implies you will not have your own offspring. I really doubt the possibility here in our society. The only places were such can happen without batting eyelids are in the western world.

@chemistcompnetnovis

I believ true love exists on the ground of common interest.
    Both parties must have a common target that fulfils the dream of both - That is were the "factor element" comes into it in the Nigerian context. Which simply implies that "Love" not even "True Love" only exist in the Nigerian context when both parties identify what they can benefit. In my opinion, this is gross selfishness!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

i've been reading all ur contributions and am quite amazed at the reactions, the issue of true love has been a very touchy topic, with pple either voting for or against the notion, but the truth of the matter is that everybody's opinion is based on either past experiences or present relationships.

For flora i guess she feels she's found someone and in her heart she feels it's love while for dagunro and coolguy it could either be a bad experience or something, but the truth of the matter is that u guys are all right, true love does and does not exist, cos the same flora might wake up 2mrw only to tell us that love no longer exists, while our cool guy and daungro might find one chic we go scatter dem head come tell us say love na forever, so u see the issue of true love is relative and not definitive.

But for whoever experiences any of the two faces of love, i have this to say keep keeping on cos one day you might just find what u're looking for, but wetin u dey find na him man pickin no know ohhhhhh.

Cheers........
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

i believe this site was created for us that are unemployed to come together and help one another with job openings, instead of spending the time you have on the internet surfing for new openings,we are here discussing about 'what is true love and if it exists". true love will only exist for you if you believe it exists,above all you must first put your trust in God. a wise man once told me that there are still a few good men and women out there and its only the Lord who knows where they are; if you trust in him to help you find one; you will surely find one. I have found mine,i don't know about the "doubting thomas's" we have. please enough of the true love. ABEG ANY NEW JOB OPENING!!!!!
    gegs

@ D-gege

Agreed this site is made mainly for job-hunting.

However you will agree with me that not everyone in this site is qualified for all the job on this site.

Others were not call for the on-going interviews.

And there is no new job posting for now.

Some pple however are already working

Don't you think it will be unfair if these set of pple are left behind

In order to make them belong topics like this will always be essential.

Your post on the love issue is your own opinion others have theirs based on their experinces in life.

@saint2ace!

I quite appreciate your opinion.
    As for me, I don't have any bad experience as per this topic and that is simply because I very well understand the rules of the game in the Nigerian context.

@d-gege!

Ever heard of 3-D? Projects/Programs usually start off as 1-D and grow to become 3-D and stuffs like that.

This site we all know is for job openings but don't you think it will be rather too boring if there are no forums were we can exchange ideas on other issues rather than job openings. There are a lot of lessons to learn from this other issues that will be useful to all of us now or in the future.

Not everyone here is looking for a job and not everyone here will get a job through this forum and I strongly believe you know that even if you fail to admit it.

If next time you visit this site and find a topic which you have had a wonderful experience and you believe people can share from. Wouldn't you contribute?

The key point here is that we need to interact with ourselves on other issues other than looking for a job. And I think we can start from a forum like this.

Dagunro my brother, i no mean am the way wey u talk am oh na just opinion i dey try express and i only use the examples take pass the massage, i no mean say na so the thing be abeg take am easy with me oh, i never marry talk less of to born pickin, so make u no beat me abeg.
    Don't mind me just trying to spices up the discussion but bros no be everything wey person talk na him u go reply oh, haba take am easy u hear.
    Peace and Love to the house at least till we find our dreams or our dreams find us.

@ Saint2ace

My opinion is based on reality not on personal experinace.

We see it from friends and foes alike and from our environment.

Quote Originally Posted by saint2ace
    Dagunro my brother, i no mean am the way wey u talk am oh na just opinion i dey try express and i only use the examples take pass the massage, i no mean say na so the thing be abeg take am easy with me oh, i never marry talk less of to born pickin, so make u no beat me abeg.
    Don't mind me just trying to spices up the discussion but bros no be everything wey person talk na him u go reply oh, haba take am easy u hear.
    Peace and Love to the house at least till we find our dreams or our dreams find us.

....I dey feel u saint2ace! No hard feelings o. I just dey try clear up things. You know say other people fit no understand am the way you present am.

Anyhow sha, No wayo!

Thanks Dagunro for ur understanding, hope to hear more from you guys.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast