House pls i need ur advice, I got this mail to resume for a training program with the so called coy, the name of the coy is Field PETRO. What makes me doubt d authenticity of d coy is dat they requested dat i pay d sum of 6,800 for trainee fee. I think i should just post d mail so u can see 4 urself n tell me what u think...

Attn : Candidate

After the review of your c/v through jobsearch nigeria and purplesharks for FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme,Prime recruitment service took an automatic screening to shortlist candidates that are to join for the FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme.
After our automatic screening your name was shortlisted as one of the candidates to join for the FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme which will commence on the 11th of JANUARY,2008
Due to this,you are required to come in person to the FIELD PETRO location in Lagos-state or Portharcourt on the 23RD OF DECEMBER,2008. so as to get every required details and documents for the trainee programme.
TRAINEE PROGRAMME
The FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme will commence on the 11th of JANUARY 2009 which will last for a period of 6months ,during trainee period you are entitled to be paid a trainee allowance monthly,monthly salary and every benefit just like an employee of the company.After the trainee programme you will be posted to any of the company location here in nigeria or outside nigeria depending on your performances during trainee period.If you need any clarifications dont hesitate to contact the below contact details.

Contact person:Mr.Peter Orji
Phone:08039525349 OR 07036956683

TRAINEE REGISTRATION
You are are required to pay for a trainee fee of 6,800(SIX thousand ,eight hundred naira) .All payments should be sent through the company accounts director or contact the above details to get the account informations.

REQUIREMENTS
1.PHOTOCOPIES OF PROOF ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS(CERTIFICATES)
2.APPLICATION LETTER FOR JET OIL TRAINEE PROGRAMME.
3.DEPOSIT SLIP (FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TRAINEE FEE OF 6,800naira)

All the above details must be mailed or posted to any of the below company address before the date of appearance or make sure it gets to the company before the 28th of october,2008 via NIPOST.

THE MANAGER,
FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED,
118 LEKKI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT,
PHASE 1,LEKKI,
P.M.B.315.
LAGOS-STATE,NIGERIA.

THE MANAGER,
KM 16 ABA RD, INTELS CAMP,
PORTHARCOURT,
P.M.B.122
RIVER STATE,NIGERIA.

YOU CAN ALSO GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE AT www.fieldpetro.com

Also make sure that every document/information that is passed to us is true and correct as any trace of forgery or misinformation will lead to cancellation of appointment.So we suggest you follow up with every procedure as passed down to you .

Regards

Prime Recruitment Service