+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST?

DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST?

Does true love really exist I think it doesn't.

What do you guys think?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST?

True love exist, but for you to get one or the right person you yourself must work on your self and ready to show true love .

True love exists.
    GOD is giving us true love...if not where we 4 dey
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

How many of them dey.

No pepe no love.

God's case is different God is perfect we are not.

4 better 4 stay 4 worst 4 go.

COOLGUY TRUE LOVE REALLY EXISTS AND IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY MY DEAR, IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME CORRUPT LADIES HAVE POLLUTED OTHER GENUINE ONES BUT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, IT EXIST.CHACHA
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

This has always being a very controversial topic.

True Love does exist but in the Nigerian context you need certain things in place to be able to get that so called true love.

The average Nigerian Girl wants to date a "crested" boy. This applies also to the guys but not as bad as that of the ladies. Most guys only claim to love when they are yet to get to the "Bermuda triangle". As soon as they get there; they leave the love behind; and the rest is history!

Many of the ladies who today claim to have true love for a guy that is not rich is as a result of two things viz:
    1. The ladies are not getting any younger and are yet to "hook" a guy; so they have no option than to give true love in order to keep the guy that comes.

2. The ladies who do not fall in the above category and still give true love have discovered that the guy they claim to love has got juicy prospects of making it in life.

There are some other reasons as well but these are the two most common determining factors in the Nigerian context as far as I know. I have closely observed this from our campuses, offices and our society at large.

The only One I believe can give unshakable & unconditional TRUE LOVE is God Almighty! I pray that He alone should change our mindset about this TRUE LOVE issue.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ Dun.

Well it bore down to the same thing true love does not exist in Nigeria becos I believe true love is unconditional unfortuniately you see that those in Nigeria are based on certain conditions.

Well Mr. Coolguy & Mr. Dagunro,

I do sincerly agree with you guys, but the truth is that THERE IS TRUE LOVE, even in Nigeria, true love that makes you sacrifice things just to make your partner happy.

It has nothing to do with money or age, I'm experiencing it and i see it around me everyday,

Dagunro,I'm happy you said as far as u know, 'cos ur write-up really indicates the little you know.

TRUE LOVE DOES EXIST, FROM GALS & GUYS ALIKE.

I'm a living Witness

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Hi,
    Good for you, Flora, it exsist. I've tried it twice given my all and it just has crumbled at the end.
    I think it could exsist cos but as a mere existence- It hardly last. But for now I've found two true love- In Jesus and my career.

Each time this topic of true love is raised, i always likened it to asking if one can still completely trust another person especially the opposite sex.

The naked truth is that if what it takes to nuture love is not in place, my guy, e go get as e bi.

It is said that if a woman calls the hubby sweetheart, the truth is that the guy is actually trying at sweetening that lady`s heart. This love thing between a man and woman also comes from unique(individual) point. It could be pure sexual compartibility ( that's when you see a situation were even if the girl or guy is suffering from the other, they find it hard to seperate) or the other which is more common, the girl especially is comfortable because of all the goodies the guy provides.

In a nutshell there is no relationship without a "BUT". It's only a matter of sacrifice to keep it going.

But with God Almighty there is true love and its unconditional

Dis na my opinion oh!

1luv
    Life is what you make of it.

@Florafab!
    Don't you think it'll sound rather immodest if I claim I know it all? For the fact that I wrote "as far as I know" doesn't mean I know little or next to nothing about love. Well it's your opinion so it doesn't really matter to me.

I am not disputing the fact that true love exists but I tell you that 98% of the so-called true love are hinged on one factor or the other especially here in Nigeria. If you've ever been outside the shores of this country and experienced real love, am sure you'll understand better. If I may ask, can you honestly die in place of the man that claims to love you? If you can that's love but not necessarily True Love!

May be there's something am missing out as far as this topic is concerned that you might be in a better position to educate me on as well as others on this forum. Am sure I'll appreciate it.

If you have found what you can refer to as true love, I honestly thank God for you.

Believe it or Leave it - True Love Sank with Titanic!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

For the mere fact that Divorce is on the increase said it all.

True love hardly exist in the Naija context, where love is not based on any condition I doubt this

Mr. Dagunro,

I can confidently tell you of a truth that true love does exist.

What is True Love? True love is simply sacrificing/denying urself of somethings for ur partner and ignoring/shuting your eyes to the flaws of your partner, if you can do these things then yuo have acheived true love.

There is no place where true love cannot work, the only exemption is if you don't find the right person, i.e. casting your pearls before swines.

I wish you luck in your pursuit for true love.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast