+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Does age diffence count in a relationship ???

Re: Does age diffence count in a relationship ???

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy
    @florafab!

Please I don't deal with children.
    @coolguy

Y u dey always tell madam say u no dey deal with small pikins, abeg make una take am easy oh!

@danguro

Talk to coolguy again as e b like say madam florafab dey pick offence with coolguy.

@florfab

Pls understand say coolguy just dey pull ur legs 4 d fun of it. D guy dey gbadu ur reactions.

1luv
    Life is what you make of it.

The most important thing in a relationship
    is trust and understanding.once this 2 are
    in place the age difference will not be a
    problem

@SMILEKADI

For the fact say am trying to take this crap

Quote Originally Posted by SMILEKADI
    @coolguy

The fear of madam florafab is the begining of a peaceful relationship. please make this a point in your research.

@florafab

Madam abeg make you continue to dey check them for us like that.

oneluv, am really enjoying you guys.
    Coolly does not mean I didn't see it.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@SMILEKADI

And now another crap!

@coolguy

Y u dey always tell madam say u no dey deal with small pikins, abeg make una take am easy oh!

@danguro

Talk to coolguy again as e b like say madam florafab dey pick offence with coolguy.

@florfab

Pls understand say coolguy just dey pull ur legs 4 d fun of it. D guy dey gbadu ur reactions.

When she was attacing me You clearly keep mute.Now you wan dey preach gospel to me. Why e go dey bother you if Florafab dey annoyed or not ?

Someone just came into the house from the hols and her first six posts are personal attacks you kept your mute at this point. When coolguy wan start dey say take am easy. Did you ever tell Florafab all this while to take it easy?

@SMILEKADI

And now another crap!

When she was attacing me You clearly keep mute.Now you wan dey preach gospel to me. Why e go dey bother you if Florafab dey annoyed or not ?

Someone just came into the house from the hols and her first six posts are personal attacks you kept your mute at this point. When coolguy wan start dey say take am easy. Did you ever tell Florafab all this while to take it easy?
    wow! Pls Baby don't cry, i feel for you, i guess while u were typing these there was a pout on ur lips!

Whinning baby.

So na SMILEKADI u wan face now abi?don't u have sisters? or don't u see the way an husband deals with his wife? its quiet obvious that SMILEKADI is a married man and knows how to deal with the female folks.

Grow up & be a man.

Take care of Yourself
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

I can see baby florafab has learn to read the dictionary and is trying to show off

Please can you tell me the meaning of pervert?

Yet you are telling me not to be offended or do you have a problem using words appropriately?

@SMILEKADI

And now another crap!

@coolguy

I actually thought you were a MATURED guy that was why I chose to follow that issue from your direction when I observed that the obvious tension brewing between you and flora was actually getting out of hands. we all took it as part of the fun when it started, but development made it clear that you guys were no longer catching fun in the battle of words.

Unfortunately you didn't get my gist right, I was only trying to tell you guys to take it easy, we are supposed to be making friends here not the other way round. So, please get this straight and keep it that way, I DONT TALK CRAP.

Coolguy!!! I don't make trouble, I make and keep friendship.

Also remember, like I told you the other time you never can tell who is watching on this site.

1luv.

I don't see a difference in age counting for a relationship. Although most people advocate older guy for a younger lady, not older lady for younger guy, I think it's only a matter of choice. Some people still prefer it the other way and it works well for them too. Some ladies will say they prefer a guy who's like ten years older, others will say they won't mind a younger guy, and all they want is Love.

Yes, Love is the ultimate in a relationship, and whatever a person may set as criteria for loving in a relationship, it's his (hers), really!

I was in a relationship with a lady who was 2 years older; I let the relationship end for some good reasons and it had nothing to do with the age difference. I don't know, however if that was her worry. Now, my QUEEN is 1 year younger; she told me she would prefer a guy who's at least 7 years older, and now we are loving each other.
    You see, it's about what the person wants, age diference may not count sometimes.

In Nigeria?

Will the woman respect you?

my guy e fit work oh!!!!!! if not, person like Celine Dion for no sing "LOVE DOESN'T ASK WHY"

abi?

yes age matas alot in any rrelationship u cannot tell to go and date my mothers age mate what will i gain from it. be cool and date somebody within your age bracket or lower it calls for mutual respect andf understanding.

Coolguy pls i dont understant this thing b/w u and that madam be guided.............o the houz is watching

onelv

Hello,
    Age does not count in any relationship,what matters is love.My email address is [email protected]

my guy e fit work oh!!!!!! if not, person like Celine Dion for no sing "LOVE DOESN'T ASK WHY"

abi?

That one na for aborad no be 9ja.

Na abroad dem dey see titanic Remeo and Juilet but for 9ja You are on your own.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast