+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Another Marketing job

Another Marketing job

Pls house i need your advice, i was previously working for a marketing organization for close to a year. I found it difficult to get funds for the organization and they were not also paying well.I was uncorfortable in the job because i couldnt bring funds so i started applying for other jobs.God finally gave me another job in a very good bank after searchindg for a job for close to a year. But the problem now is that, it is still a marketing job. What do i do because i dont know how to get funds for this bank, i would rather prefer operations. House please advice me on what to do?

Re: Another Marketing job

thank GOD 4 u yah u have a job but wat did u apply 4. if i my say ur not dancing to the tone of how others get the funds but hey thank GOD u don't have a boss that is on u 24/7 "asking u why are u not delivery is't not what ur paid 4"but sweetheart first ask urself "why am i not delivery" if u can give an answer to that ur on one set out of ur problem,then if u really think that operations is the best then go 4 it, becos it migt be ur in another persons post.hey know that anything u do without GOD is nothing so ask HIM also 4 help. in all have fun,
    dont let it take u down.

I applied for an entry level position and they gave me marketing. The reason why i cant deliver is because i am a very shy person. I dont know how to meet people to open accounts.

lizzy my advice to u is dat to stick to the bank work which i believe u will still meet up

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Osuji
    I applied for an entry level position and they gave me marketing. The reason why i cant deliver is because i am a very shy person. I dont know how to meet people to open accounts.
    @Lizzy Osuji!

You must first work on your shyness. That is where your major problem lies.
    How did you perform in your training?
    Nevertheless, if you feel you are better off working in operations, then discuss it with your boss in a very diplomatic manner.

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

i'm so happy that u got a job with a bank which means better pay. if u're in a well branded bank, Getting customers isnt a problem.

u have to first eliminate shyness and be bold and friendly. every target customer has an area /gist that interests him/her. that means u have to develop urself by getting interested in every gist that passes u.

also, good banks like Zenith will change ur designation if u're non-performing in marketing after much tutoring.

the above is WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY.

best of luck.

+ Reply