+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

I kinda ve stopped searching for jobs, i think this could just be my break. I won't be shocked if CHAMS should invite us for the training to start the next day. LOLZ

@cutie26, thanks 4 ur intel
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

@akit... Wat i mean wrt d pidgin phrase is in getin us 2 resume wrk, a portfolio hs 2 b opend 4 evry1 n dt involvs loads of cash which acordin 2 my source is d major cause of d delay n durin d course of 6mnths trainin, females ain't xpectd 2 get pregnant due 2 d stress of 3avln. And lastly, once u'v get 2 see d MD, den u'r alredy in cos ur meetin wit him is simply ceremonial, al these acordin 2 my source. I hpe dis clarifies it al. @dynamicfelow... Guy i dey miss u o... N as 4 d 3p 2 chams VI, boredom promptd dat cos i realy wantd 2 knw wat ws delayn d whole proces, i ws hopin we'd al resume training by sept tops! Anywayz am alwayz availabl 4 a chat anydy, anytym. @all... We go do aluta 4 dis ppl 2 cal us o... I don tire 2 stay haus. Seriously, i tink nxt wk's gona b d wk. Best of regards 2 all.

Quote Originally Posted by yeggy
    @all... We go do aluta 4 dis ppl 2 cal us o... .........Best of regards 2 all.
    Guy, no bring dat one o. na scatter u wan scatter the whole tin be dat.
    The vision is for an appointed time. Though it tarry, wait for it, cos it wld surely come.

One luv!

Quote Originally Posted by cutie26
    Hi People........the sunday vanguard indicated the election timetable and voters registration is suppose to start in october. We may be part of that project as Chams is involved. And if we are, then its likely they call us soon!.
    @cutie & yeggy... hw far? i believe Chams is involved. Either they are or not, dat is not their only project. But honestly av bin trying to monitor the news. I only know Jega disqualified samsung. but which companies really made Jega's contract list? I av bin searching the net to find out. I no c anything.
    @bisolar... where art thou?

One luv!

@dynamic fellow.i dey.ve been following all the latest posts.guess they are so interesting and informative and many more pple are contributing unlike before.its all good.guess we are all awaiting that important phone call or text.whassup wit you.will pm you later

@bisolar, gud 2 know u r still there. we all expect the golden text. all da best.

One luv!

I heard that Chams has a site under construction at Akure, and probably when the facility is completed we might end there. How true is this yeggy cuz u seem to have alot of info frm ur 'source'.

Quote Originally Posted by gmary
    I heard that Chams has a site under construction at Akure, and probably when the facility is completed we might end there. How true is this yeggy cuz u seem to have alot of info frm ur 'source'.
    dat wld be great. I'l b back @home. 9c one

One luv!

Dynamic fellow u no dey sleep? lol

@gmary... I beliv in my lst 3posts, i made a comment about d almost completn of a new site, but d where, i do not knw. Hweva, we'r most likely 2 end up der due 2 our populatn size. Dis' acording 2 d staf i spoke wit on dat day of d meetin wit MD. Although i dnt wish 2 b away 4rm lag. @dynamicfelow... Chams can neva b xcluded 4rm d voters' reg xcercise cos dey'r xpectd 2 gulp ova 40bilion of d 87bil, dis ws tld 2 me by an hr staf der, n no wory my guy, e neva reach d stage of aluta...

i kno they av an office in benin wic they av finished buildin bt not sure if operations av started there.anyow sha if dem go pay allowe,i ready travel go anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by ROMZYBOI
    anyow sha if dem go pay allowe,i ready travel go anywhere
    lol, allowe ni? Wen the speculation is that the pay may not be to great, u r talkin abt extra allowe...Anyway, I pray they pay allowe oh...lol

I think it's standard practice in "standard" organizations to give allowee of you are going out station and Chams is not an exception, you are entitled to OS allowance of you have to proceed on one, ii have that on good authority. Hope to receive this one million dollar text this week o!
    I

+ Reply
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast