+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Quote Originally Posted by yeggy
    @romzyboi, i heard d 6mths is more lik probational, while, its actualy 5yrs, is 4 d training process proper i.e d mgt training, n on my 1st intvw d HCD by name YFA said its only after 5yrs dt one can asume d positn of a manager dt is on d average. @cutie26, is it true dt dose 4 lst yr where given an acomodatn during d probatn period?
    @ yeggy, during my intaview wt the GMD, he actually told us that the probation period is 6 months. FYA added that if anyone is found wanting after dat, he/she is given anoda 3months. Sha however said she doesnt beliv anyone wouldnt scale thru. they emphasised that ladies are not expected to get pregnant during probation and gave reasons for that.

One luv!

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicfellow
    they emphasised that ladies are not expected to get pregnant during probation and gave reasons for that.

One luv!
    @dynamicfellow: ...but guys fit give ladies belle abi...
    @dynamicfellow: e go beta...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

It is interesting to read dis here.But whats up with this two months thing?Anyway it is well, though it tarries yet we will wait.Just kip the house posted here anyway sha.
    We'll get there by the grace of GOD.

@all... I got an info 4rm an insider in chams dat d delay in calin us is due mainly 2 cash. Dey neva get d doe 2 fit use incorporate us yet n d guy also said as at mon, he's stil being owed some july alowances(not salary o!), cnt say about nw though. D bilions of doe 4 contracts' yet 2 b translatd in2 doe. Altho d guy emphasizd say those wey see d MD don enter. He also said workin 4 chams involvs loads of 3avln n dat i tink's d reason 4 dt no belle tingie, so ladies beware! D 3ps ar usualy great tho cos u'd b logged in 5-star hotels etc. I went 2 der ofice at V.I on tue n came acros FYA who tld me categoricaly dat dey certainly wil get back 2 us soon. So ppl i hpe dis update helps.

@all... My guy also said during d 6wks period in d haus, we'l al take assesment test after each wk of training. Its easy tho n only d xtremly olodos ar xpectd 2 fail, after which u'l b given a lst chance. D meds wil also take place during d training, so if u'r not certified medfit, den u'l b shown d door. Guyz dis' al i culd gathes 4 now

@yeggy tanx 4 d constant update.

@yeggy: thanks for the info

Newbie favoururepent2000@yahoo.c's Avatar

I did not get some of ur broken English.Could u pls re-type it in normal English.Pls and pls.Thank U

yeggy thanks for the update, hope FYA's soon will be sooner that i imangine o! 2 month?! I reject it
    I

Quote Originally Posted by jasper_slim
    @ cutie....read sunday's Vanguard n ur view on that 2 months issue will change
    Will you be kind enof to tell the house what that issue says?
    I

@gzl... bawo ni? how far? long time o. av u signed out? lade told me u'v dropped ur resign leta. apy 4 u o.

@cutie... pls if u av anytin dat will be useful 4rm d dailies, share naaa......

@yeggy...i gbadun u. hw ws ur trip to the HQ? u'v really tried to keep hpoe alive. dats a gr8 one. abt the issue of dem not aving money now, u know say i don tel u b4.i saw som of these tins coming. but anyhow, Chams is still gr8. we may talk one of these days on phone...or probably 9t.

@all... abeg make una no tag dem o. the reasons for the "P" clause is just that there wld be competition as they would want everyone to bring out his/her best. mind u, successful candidates are likely to be camped for the firt 5 wks.

Still waiting.

One luv!

gzl

@dynamicfellow: bros I dey o I don drop leta since 6th Aug (the day after I picked up my newest offer) cos I had 2 give 1 month notice. So, I don finally sign out from there. Thanks.
    We dey expect from you o....
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Hi People........the sunday vanguard indicated the election timetable and voters registration is suppose to start in october. We may be part of that project as Chams is involved. And if we are, then its likely they call us soon!. Anyway.....I hope everything works out well oh, cos this owing of salary/allowance thing is getting to me oh!
    C

+ Reply
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast