+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

I DON TIRE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@jasper_Slim.am short of words at d moment.the only thing i can assume is that they are not ready for us yet.maybe before d week runs out.it does take a lot to prepare us for training financially but they could at least tell us the resumption date.
    @cutie.yes thats true.how was bat interview.wont be surprised if you resume there first with the way chams are dragging their feet.

I just had a better understanding of that scriptural verse..............though it tarries, wait for it shall come and not lie.................let not the light get extinguished it'll come o
    I

Dis waiting is killing.After waiting for 4 long weeks,they want to add jara again? God dey sha!

A friend actually called today again. i was told they said they would call us when they are ready 2

@all...i dnt think we are expected to be unreasonable at approaching anyone who picks the call if we call. u are not expected to be rude. afterall, this is a well respected company which we of course desire to work in. pls if u know u'd be rude, do not call. but i think calling is only reasonable since we were told 4 weeks and we all need this job.

Anyway, the waiting continues. for as many dat can get a job before the clarion call 4rm CHAMS which youth want to obey, I say GOODLUCK to you. for those that wouldnt, be PATIENT

dynamicfellow u must be a wise guy...dis was one of the reason y i was not in support of d calling of chams cos some people can be naturally rude

@dynamic fellow.so wa pa?
    well! guess we could all spend the time preparing.particulary those coming from outside Lagos.cos when they do call there may not be enough time to do so.what we actually need is insider information.who knows a top shot there that could give us idea of when they will be ready.

u guys really need to calm ur nerves!!! gosh!! una no know say na money matter be this wat will be the essence of asking u to resume wen they av not yet completed the financial plans for the training?? and by the way, the coy is seriously in need of money now! so u guys shd coooooooool down!! ok? u dont know aw many hanging contracts are still in the air??

all u need to be doing now is to pray that God shd settle every case that is delaying ur resumption with Chams, especially financial issues. shikena!

This is like a major endurance test... I pray that we all survive this.
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

Quote Originally Posted by bisolar
    @dynamic fellow.so wa pa?
    @Bisolar, mo wapa o. i saw ur post (dis quoted one). sorry i didnt reply u on time. i dnt just know if i should post stuffz on this thread again for now. cld u drop ur email add in my NHJ inbox?

I am not really discouraged anyway, @least not now again. I just wish we kill anxiety in the minds of CHAMS hopefuls. I think CHAMS have some problems today, which when they overcome, they would call.

@all, i seem not to be eyeing anything for now o, any thing for boys pls? where i go drop CV now? make una help o.

One luv!

When d people say there is casting down,I shall say there is lifting up,my lord my God in him shall I trust.God shall surely complete what he has started.May d lord also meet the needs of Chams.in Jesus name I pray(Amen)

seems like its finally come down to the fasting and praying tym. this is going to be our cannan even if albeit for a short while so we must pull down the walls with thanksgiving and praise...
    d X is back...

IT IS WELL!
    I

+ Reply
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast