+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

I heard from my source that they are having cash crisis, we mite not be calld anytym soon, but we'd def.be recruited. God wud help us all not to lose hope. I wish y'all d very best!
    C

we all dont hav a choice, we must remain positive and hope they resolve all soon.
    tboy

Nets

Waoh d silens is chilin!... I gues we al ar prayn fervently ryt? I cald chams wiv d intentn actualy of goin 2 der hq dis wk al 4 one reason: to knw if we'l b cald dis yr. And her rply was: we'l cal u guyz soon. I'l stil get wat i want 4rm dem sha usin difernt aproaches, legaly tho. Mismgnt/cash-crisis i stil feel we shld b intimatd on if its stil gona b chams MT 2010 or MT 2011. Also can we 3y 2 kip our hps aliv by kipin dis thread up? I tink it'l do sme gud 2 us al. God dey!

@yeggy thanks 4 d update.

thanks, brov
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

Shey na like dis e go dey dey? See strong thing abeg. The waiting is becoming tiring oh.

Am not sure if posting this is the right thing though but i heard from a very reliable internal source that until the mismanagement saga is resolved, we may not be called as calling us may be tantamount to punishing us, according to my source, even if the call will be this year, it's definitely gonna be around Dec. when the coy will hopefully have balanced financially and he even prayed that they dont until January as according to him, that'll be the best time for us to Join in, not so good news if one is not having anything to do in the interim but then that's the news at my disposal..................
    I

@'Larjah, thats a sad news. Whats even sadder is that if one braces up and begins to apply for another job.... the process will take probably take another 7 mnths. Our country need to wake up with regard to application processes for graduates/HND holders that have worked their asses so long to get good enough grades.

I thot chams need us(MT 2010) for d voters registration stuff.If we'll b resumin around dec,how will dis b possible?I believe we'll be called b4 voters registration begins.

Nets

@Larjah, i substantiate ur post as d inquiry i set mysef out 2 caryout resultd to a similar statemnt as urs. My contact hweva said notin of we comencing nxt yr. @all, my candid opinion here is i tink its beta 4 d coy 2 get der haus in order, who knws, it myt rsult 2 an incremnt in d purportd 1.2m or allay all fears of 7ty... dat ws d fear of many. Also it myt rsult 2 a beta wrkn environ 4 evry1. Inasmuch as d wait is daunting, we shld b rest-assurd dat we'r in n dat's wat maters most. Der's isnt lik nnpc's of 2008. I hp d tensn wil b abit calm.

Re: Nets

Quote Originally Posted by yeggy
    Also can we 3y 2 kip our hps aliv by kipin dis thread up? I tink it'l do sme gud 2 us al. God dey!
    uh!

uh!!

uh!!!

i said it before, but along d line, i felt "would dat be very necessary again?" but now dat u av said it again, i shall adjust

One luv!

Quote Originally Posted by skolapo
    Shey na like dis e go dey dey? See strong thing abeg. The waiting is becoming tiring oh.
    @skolapo, I must confess, the waiting is not tiring for me again. honestly it was. and it was very very bad. but i realised i was just over anxious. Anxiety was the cause of my daily heartbeat. one day, i just felt, me i still young. i no wan get heart attack. if u r actually feeling wat i felt, i recommend u take it easy and take life the way i av decided to take it. WE MUST SURELY GET THERE. i tell u.

@all. i want to say at this point dat everyone should please try and be calm, even under the most tense condition and environment.

One luv!

BISOLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ee melo ni mo pe e?

+ Reply
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast