+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Waoh.70k only.what do you guys think?

Re: Chams Magmnt Trainee Interview

Wat about accomodation?

@all, chams feel as an under-26yr old guy or girl, you dont have many dependents for now. Dont think it will be up to 6digits(ive 2 distant relatives there) but you will be given the best training you can hope for in IT. Money or career, which will you choose? @dynamic fellow, money is important but u should realise that after 2years at Chams, u will be an 'hot cake' in the industry. As for being too slow, they will only call u WHEN they need you and i think they do. They are not the type to withdraw your appointment after notification. @all, congrats, tiwa na a de!
    B

70k? Na wa o.Anyhow sha,half bread is better than chin-chin.I just hope they will keep to their words and call us within the next 7 days.D waiting continues!!!

@montedo:Guess you got the drift very correctly and the all important question is what you've just asked 'career or money', the training is definitely there so a 2 years minimum cost to get the training-FOR ME isnt a bad idea afterall and as for accomodation, i think those outside lag are entitled to relocation allowance or maybe allowed to stay int he coy facility like my guy................hoping to meet you guys in person soonest.
    I

hope they sort out accommodation for us relocaters.thats my main headache.and as my
    Girl @yeggy said i guess its better than staying at home.am the one everyone leaves message for in case they have visitors.

Newbie favoururepent2000@yahoo.c's Avatar

PATIENCE DOG EAT THE RICHEST AND FATTEST BONE.LET US KEEP ON WAITING IN A GOOD SPIRIT.THOUGHT WAITING MIGHT BE DIFFICULT AT TIME BUT, I DOESN'T KILL.MISS U ALL!

I have on god authority that they had some mismanagement wahala and int he course of trying to stay afloat, there was a cabinet reshuffle and are working assiduously to revert back to the old 100k that was ideally meant for MTs......................hope they do that asap o
    I

Lafarge calls!

@Peetah, pls is dis relocatn entitlement exclusivly 4 dose outa lag or an all inclusiv tingie? Inasmuch as money is a gud alurin object, career dev i beliv shld b topmost in our minds at dis stage of our career growth. @chikita... Does d name 'yeggy' luk/sound feminine? I b male o... U 4 dey charge dem 4 haus as per say dey turn u 2 der mailbox. Tnx cutie26 4 d update. Hp chams'l stick 2 der notice.

Ok my [email protected] you be my guy yeggy not girl.4 some unknown reason u sound feminine.i 4 dey charge them 4 my house abi.guess i got d idea late.
    @all cant wait to meet you guys.and if i do take the offer and its 70k,i know deep within me am not gonna last long there sha.

all these 1 na talk, see pple wey no get job dey get option, if u had achoice u wouldnt have gone thru 5 interview stages. lets just hope the working environs is as good as pple say with no favouratism. see u all at training
    tboy

Well at least today is one day less in d remaining one week.lets keep our fingers crossed.ok .@yeggy dont b peeved at chickita.i made same error wit ufuoma77.an especially feminine name which turned out to be male.

as 4 me...i'm kinda optimistic abt 2010 MTs (us)...let just keep our fingers crossed cos we will create our own experience...

+ Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast