+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

@lanreb and ufuoma 77.Well said.thanks for ur positive notes.

jst finished my interview,twas interestin like gmary said it wuz 2 stages,1st wuz wit sum of d unit mds and d questions were basically on current news happenings,analytical questions requirin one 2 deduce from info provided,sum basic it questions like diff btw ipod and ipad,types of browsers and search engines etc. d 2nd stage wuz wit d group md,twas a lil intimidatin initially bt tins cooled down.questions were random sum were askd to sing.also questions were askd on current happenins,core values of chams and sum oda random questions.confidence is of key importance and most of all favor frm God. hope d info helps those yet to do theirs.all the best.

@all. mary's father has 5 children.nana,nini,nene & nunu. who is the 5th child?
    Well that was all the story was all about.
    Obviously, we all know the answer.

On a serious note, how was Sir, Honorable, His Highness, Ademola Aladekomo.

To all my special guys yegra, david, chika, doyin,.........wish us all d very best.
    As u can c, "Aye n reti ogo olorun laye wa o"

One luv!

@DYNAMICFELLOW

very funny questions if that was what was asked. i just wonder why they waste peoples time 4 interviews ontop say wetin be wan get job. na wao. even foreign organisations sef no dey do reach that one sef. wish you guys luck and hope una start work sharp sharp.

@axeman85. dat was just the interpretation.
    the issue is that the interpretation of all wat the man said was not even accepted by all wen he eventually explained. i was only saying that if u view it from the angle i av presented it now, then u av gotten the logic behind wat.

But i must agree with u dat the stages of interview are .......... Na only God be our strength o

One luv!

It went well.though almost had an accident on the lag-ib expressway and almost got robbed at gun point.Thank God for the almost.and lets say a prayer that the guy who got robbed at gunpoint just outside chams and lost his laptop bag and original documents locates the original documents.the thieves were on bike and we had just finished the 5th interview.i.e M.d around 8pm when it happened.not funny at all.

@bisolar, what kind of conpany 'd schedule interviews at Ungodly hours, all these Chams People don't look serious at alll... Thank God for the "ALMOST'.... ilu yi su mi oooooooooooooooo, olorun lo ma ko wa yo!!!!! The life of a Job Seeker, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@bisolar thank God you were not robbed and for the accident, and for the guy that his laptop and documents were stolen by God's grace the documents will be returned. hope you ok sha? dnt worry these trials are to make your testimony great...

@ufuoma 77 and lanreb.Thanks guys.much obliged.funny thing is they actually rushed us so we could finish early.previous ones had ended as late as 10/11 pm.

na wa oooooooooooooo!!May God not make our labours to lead us into greater problems/disaster.

The kind of things that I heard has happened to some pple especially during this Chams interview.........I really pray that they will be absorbed at last .....wishing u guys all the best!! and waiting 4 u to share ur tesimonies wit the house immediately u are called for medicals!

na wao this is very sad oo, interview at ungodly hours, imagine the poor guy we dey husssle make him 4 get job, dem just tief him laptop and documents. i just pray after all these things, the guy gets the job ooo. cos if him no get i go follow am swear for the chams people.

@bisolar
    it is well jare. God go make them give you the job after your ordeal. and journey
    @all
    make una dey hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by bisolar
    It went well.though almost had an accident on the lag-ib expressway and almost got robbed at gun point.Thank God for the almost.and lets say a prayer that the guy who got robbed at gunpoint just outside chams and lost his laptop bag and original documents locates the original documents.the thieves were on bike and we had just finished the 5th interview.i.e M.d around 8pm when it happened.not funny at all.
    @bisolar, u dnt mean it. this is a very terrible and discouraging case o. I hope FYA (i.e d HCD) was informed so she can plan future interviews (not this set any longer anyway) in such a way that pple wont get to face this kind of ordeal any longer.
    This is very discouraging. May God help us o.

One luv!

@toluluck,@axeman85 and dynamic fellow.thanks for your sympathy.though the most amazing aspect was when the security guards started carrying huge stones when we raised the alarm that someone was being robbed,imagine!we are talkin gun they are carrying stones.i just hope d guy has at least retrieved his line so chams can contact him if he gets the job cos his phones too were taken.i forgot to add that earlier.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast