+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

@all...GUYS be patient...its just less than 2 weeks to go...and 4 ur FAQs when we get 2 chams ur questions will be answered...@chickita u still don't know abt chams

Yes!patience indeed is a virtue.but are we gonna be asked to resume immediately?

@bisolar... based on last yr's xperience, dats a big Yes. I urge us all to b patient n start getin weary if after 4wks chams dont fulfil wat's stated in der apointmnt notice. We'v al come a long way, a bit of patienceof jst 2wks remaining'l not harm us ryt? we shal al meet der cos we're in already.

@yeggy ok.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicfellow
    SILENCE!

SILENCE!!

SILENCE!!!

i hope guys are not discouraged,

THE WAITING CONTINUES!

One luv!
    Honestly i must confess, i am happy to c guys dropping some lines on this thred again. I sensed that we are all tired of waiting and would probably hiss on seeing this thread. i feel we should still interact, even if it is a word, @least to keep hope alive. dat was the idea behind theis particular quoted post. i am happy we r doing just dat.

pls try drop a line anytime u r online. it could be a relief to the next person. do u feel the same way? anyway, abt pay, we are still waiting to hear the big story - the paypack. i really do hope it wld be worth it. we'v heard a lot of discouraging info. i think Chams can innovatively surprise us.

REMEMBER ZCASE.

One luv!

So i was thinking whats the dress code gonna be like. Cos those guys we saw during the interview were wearing black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by chickita
    One wonders if the job is gonna be worth it and not one where one starts looking for another job when one gets there.you know there are some jobs where you are set for life.is chams that kind of place or is it a manage,spend as you go,no savings at all kind of place.
    See below the copy of a mail i eceived from a guy who was with Chams b4 leaving, during my investigations..........dunno if it answers anyone's curiosity

"I will only tell you of my own experience with chams and then you can make your own decisions.
    I was offered employment in june last year on a salary of 1.2m per year. this amounted to a take-home of 91k per month. I had to sign a bond to stay with chams for 2years else, pay back whatever the company had expended in the course of my training. The first training lasted for 6 weeks and it was of a general sort. Chams did so much to make 51 of us very comfortable throughout.
    I was entitled to a relacation allowance, but the coy decided to let me stay in the coy facility instead.
    Like Abu sad, early this year, the company announced that it would pay salary based on company performance in 70:30 i.e. 70% of my salary is fixed while 30% would be based on how well the company has performed.
    i quit around may this year, and in the course of my exit interview with Hr, the 2-year bond issue was not raised.
    some of these things might however not apply to u

Chams is a great coy with a grt vision. i received lots of trainng during my time there. The environment is also good, and there's no discrimination of any kind."

There could be a lot of changes now; who knows? the package could be better

I

@peetahs.thanks so much.info appreciated.cant blame me for being paranoid.i have friends who are working and i borrow them money.if its a job that wont benefit my life then i think i would rather stay home.i have been hearing lots of discouraging stuff and the pple i meet are those who worked at chams.so i have got to wonder why they left.if a job is that good then why leave?i have pple who have worked in klm and 1st bank for 20 years.

@PEETAHS...ur info is well noted. actually i av the same info from a friend. he is no more with chams now. infact, wat he said was exactly wat ur guy said as in "i will tell u my xperience and leave u to the rest" but he was with Chams for not less than 2 years, i think abt 3yrs.

But like ur guy noted, it may not be the same now. i think Chams must av known that they loose so much with their paypack. I expect them to do better dan wat they've bin doing. i dnt expect them to be pennywise.....

A gud paypack wld encourage pple to stay. Chams, I HOPE UNA DEY LISTEN. but guys, lets still believe in Chams. @least till we c wat happens.

@yeggy, bisolar, cutie26, jasper_slim, darex4real, pam60 et al... how far?

Yeggy, u av encouraged me enough and i know u cant be discouraged.

One luv

Lafarge calls!

Wale i no go lie u if der net pay aint in 6 figures, i will be disapointd. Peetah pls culd u validate dis: is d 1.2m p/a xclusiv of alowances dat adds up to one's net take home pay or are dey al inclusiv? Chikitah dnt stay at home ai..? I tink d training n workin environ wil make u long 4 sundays to roll by, instead of wanting 2 stay at home. @all... A wk to go, so says der mail...make dem no let us loose confidens in dem o...

@dynamic fellow.am never far away from this thread.the update is usually slow though i guess things should heat up next week.All opinions are noted and i agree with chickita that we v got to wonder why the ex workers are leaving.i guess its the 70:30 ratio thing.or what do you guys think.
    @dynamic fellow when did your guy leave there.@yeggy their salary had better be in 6 figures cos this talk of 70k i heard is not it at all at all.they are doing well so why d stinginess

@yeggy thanks you are right.though i guess my paranoia comes from not living in Lagos and the stress of relocating.i have to rent accomodation and only God knows how much that will cost me.so u can see where am coming from.whatever it is not making pple stay long i guess we will know it soon.abi-my pple.
    Thanks for outing dynamic fellow.so your name be wale.abi.God don catch you.

Hi Y'all, been a while yeah! about the Pay package stuff, I heard it's going to be about 70k take home, but with access to good medical facilities, pension package and all! But it isnt confirmed oh! I also think we should prepare to resume soon, anytime from 11/10......not confirmed too oh! Takia Y'all and looking forward to seeing you guys soon( At least those that would accept the package, lol!)
    C

+ Reply
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast