+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

congrats to all who got the text, i sur hope its worth all the stress but from the guys and girls that were present all thru the interview i tink i will b working in the company of the best. thank God it is over for now
    tboy

just imagine the pulsation of checkin ur box and not seein notin only to c that which U have bin waitin 4 in ur spam mail! well I guess congratulations are in order for all those that made the cut and for those that didnt may the good Lord keep thee in his wings...
    Dan d jester my homie my brov I hope U gat the mail too b sure to check ur spam mail 4 I doubt that chams wld b the same without U! lets raise our glasses and make a toast to the struggle regardless of how we made it
    d X is back...

Quote Originally Posted by bisolar
    hope they pay reasonably well cos some pple are relocating and some are leaving other jobs
    Wats could be the idea of a reasonable pay, especially for someone relocating? UR COMMENTS?

One luv!

gzl

A big CONGRATULATION to u guys dat scaled thru & finally made it 2 Chams, especially @dynamicfellow.I really bless God for your testimony.
    For those of us dat got d rejection mail from Chams,I pray God will open greater doors of favour for us IJN. Amen... Peace!!!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Hey People......wat can I say now! Congrats to all of us that made it, and to those dat didnt, dont worry cos beta things are in store for u guys! I really wish I could identify you all in person, cos you guys have been great. You can reach me on [email protected].
    C

hi cutie26, pls do u av d number of any1 in chams i could contact cos i did not get any mail 4rm them, acceptance or rejection. And if u dont, could u pls help me post dis on naijahotjobs cos i cant seem to login nd place posts. thanks, Cathy.

C

Re: chams

@cathy/cutie26... U can cal d no 018774972 or send a mail containing ur full names n ur complaints to [email protected]. U shld xpect a reply by monday though cos of d festiv period. All da best

people u guys av all been gr8 with d way u ave kept every1 up to date with regards 2 CHAMS, 1 little mistake no 1 posted that the mail was from a name instead of that of chams. i nearly killed myself with worry n all d while d mail wuz in my box. 1 just checked it now. 7 hearty halleluyas to d lord. imagine im even in the office rite now. will see d look on my boss face when i finally get 2 tell him dat im leavin. luv u all n see u guys soon n remember im goin to ............................. dont worry till then
    praise God

@ Ojokolax, what kind of name is dat anyway? who do u tink is tollar2005? fish brain. infact all u guys be prepared to unmask urselves when we get 2 CHAMS. till then sha

@tollar2005.yes the unmasking is really gonna be fun.some will be real easy.and some not so much.
    @all any one wit any info on what chams has in store for us or any other info that could help should share.now that we ve gotten what we want lets not forget this thread ok.
    @dynamicfellow whatsup.

Well that's it for me nd chams. for all those that got in congrats. 1 Request though, pls advise chams on their strenous interview process as they almost cost some of us our present jobs.

Kpele...It only gets beta Chicksy

Quote Originally Posted by chicksy
    Well that's it for me nd chams. for all those that got in congrats. 1 Request though, pls advise chams on their strenous interview process as they almost cost some of us our present jobs.
    @chicksy... dnt tel me... i long 2 know u. i dnt always feel apy wen i read posts like this. bros, pls encourage urself. 10q God u av something doing already. Wish u all the best in life. I wld drop some lines on ur hotjobs inbox.

One luv!

+ Reply
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast