+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Can You Marry Without Money

Can You Marry Without Money

Can you marry without money? This is a question that have been running through my mind.Personally I think it depends on alot of factors,the most important are the players(d boy and girl).This day marriage cost is very high especially in some tribe like the Igbos.So what do u expect a young man that only have enough money for his upkeep and his wife to do?
    Many young guys like me has refuse to marry, not because I cant take care of my wife to be but because of the high cost of marriage in some tribe. So pls help with with a useful suggestion on how I can marry but bypassing all the greedy village people that want me to pay heavily for their daughter, Igbo girl to be precise.
    I have made up my mind to get the girl pregnant and dame any consequences.I hope to do d marriage when I have enough money.Take note I have done INTRODUCTION.
    MY FEAR: I was told if anything happen to the girl I would be in a big mess b/c I have not formally marry d girl.How true is this? pls help with ur suggestions.
    I envisage a system of modifying the nastic cultures of paying hell to get a wife b/c things are hard and these culture lack human face.
    For goodness sake let put forward a system of doing marriage with as little as N10,000. What is important is mutual understanding and love b?w couples.What is ur take?

Re: Can You Marry Without Money

i think ur woman nd her parents hav a lot do in dat regard. some ladies hav gone to d extent of threatening to commit suicide so as to force dia parents to make some consessions nd allow d marriage take place.besides,i dnt think d idea of geting her pregnant b4 marriage is adviceable cos its a sin b4 GOD.i'll suggest u put it in prayers nd ask GOD to grant u breakthru nd favour b4 her parents nd the elders.peace.

The truth is that ur wife to be has a major role to play in this..how well does her parents and family love and respect her so as to bend to her bidding?

uzor has said it all, if she loves u that much and understands ur financial status, then she should go an extra mile 4u guys.Then put GOD first

hey brother, i think i understand ur pain bcos i was in ur shoes a few months ago, i had to do registry marriage which is more cheaper like u said (N10,000). but i still spent more that anyway (say +- N40,000). not more than N50,000 at most u'll take ur wife home legally and nobody has the right to question u. just tell them (girls family and friends) u'll com for the traditional wedding in short while if u really love her and u want to take away, though the battle is not an easy task but that will show the kind of man u'v bcom. ur decision make who u are. as for me, i love my wife so much and i dnt want to play around girls, i hate wat they do, and i fear God, right now, i have a handsome boy.

+ Reply