+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

Re: ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

Dear i-rule

Ur opinion was only needed and nothing more.U were not expected in any way to directly or indirectly insult any1.

Try 2 be neutral,simple and plain next time

Safe and 1 LUV
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

WHY PUT URSELVES UNDER CURSE

PLEASE STOP CURSING URSELVE,WHY MUST U SAY ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS?
    PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MESSING UP THIS GRUOP,HOW CAN U SAY ASSOCIATION OF UNENPLOYED NIGERIANS.ARE YOU LAYING CURSES UPON URSELF?

Anyway I am not against any ones idea, but you would have written the benefits. you know such organisation start free and at the long run will start to collect subscription money from the members...

Please state its benefits to the members... how will the issue be addressed? thanks

This really a good and nice idea.You left NYSC with the believe that all will be well.This based on hope but there is something I known -he who hope will "definatly" sleep fasting.It will work only with a positive mind and the readiness to serve mankind.Just that the guy is faster.When u are poor accept your position 4now and think of a better 2morow.There are people who are serving now but yet there work is waiting 4 them bc they have BIG GOD FATHER(S).We can make it work with a proper constitution backing it.

i think the problem is not the idea but the attached name-its de-marketing.Well thanks for the proposal,its an indication of your passion to lift a cause about socio economic problems facing 90% of graduates. Am not going to discourage you, and i want all to remember that history is filled with idea once despise but which outcomes are now what sustain the information age. Remember the wright brothers-people once said noting will fly!.i will advice you to repackage your idea.may be you should let us see ur vision,aim,objectives, action plan,target groups etc.naijahotjobs is already a forum for mostly job seeker .abi i lie
    prof. 'toye lanreabolaji...there is no limit to what  i can do,for we ve this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of power might be of God

The issue for me is how do you fund such an organisation? In the long run are we not going to have the leaders feathering their nest while issue with members going to the back burner ( see what is happening to all unions/political organisations). How do we sustain the structure/financing for continuity?

The idea for me is tantalizing, but how practical? Nevertheless, don't let's throw it away like that. Let comntinue to bounce ideas- it should not be 'why form an asssociation like that'?, but 'why not?'

What seem practical in my own view is for an NGO with such objectives and get the unemployed graduate align with it
    - be the best candidate for the job!

BROS MAKE YOUR REAL INTENTION KNOWN TO THE PEOPLE. Are you sure you have the desire of been employed at all? How on earth can you think of something like that. THINK OF BEING SELF EMPLOYED JO!
    Prayer is the master key.

weldone, bt i intend to get a job very soon. so am not ready to be tagged with the name *unemployed). googluck to those of u dt r intrested.

congealed thinking is the forerunner of failure!.......count me out!
    be good all the time

@ Topic

Starting dis topic shows just how unemployed u really are. Unions and associations such as this are formed to realise goals of networking, idea exchange and to affect society...wat will a group of jobless people come around to do wen they shuld be out there on the streets dropping CV's?
    Many of us by the way spend d money we borrowed from 'mummy' and 'daddy' and friends to browse the net looking for opportunities wen they shuld be bangin on doors of companies for a chance to be interviewed..wonders will never cease

funny..... i think the poster is just joking.......i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make use of what God gave you

i dont think this type of associatrion is necessary. Is the association going to tell member of the existing job around the globe then we have Naija hotjob for that. or is it going to be consulting firm. how will you run it. infact being the president of such organisation makes you a working class because no how no how from the money realise you will continue getting breakfast , lunch and dinner from it. and yorubas says" if food is minused from poverty other things can be secondary".
    pls i dont think it is a good idea.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123