+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

Re: ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

Please young graduates should employ experiences from intelligent minds so that can as well be like them.

For the poster, i'll implore u 2start reading books written by Bishope David Oyedepo, so that you'll have access to information that will improve your mindset. With this i bet you, you'll start thinking of more gainful articles to write on this site. And you'll be the better for it.

Because we are jobseekers today does not give us a reason to want to assume this state as permanent. Think about this.

Thank you.

Pls do well to check the workability of your flambouyant idea, get the vission, purpose and mission right...its considerably good if well planned and implemented. Someone came up with "facebook". Go start something!

For further contribution, participation or assistance, e-mail ([email protected])
    Kabiyesi Olodumare...lets build up anabolically !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayworld
    Of what benefit is it to the unemployed? Would jobs be made available there?? Imagine on your way for a meeting then u meet a friend or relative who asks u where u are up to, and ur reply a meeting. what meeting? Association of unemployed graduates of Nigeria. What a pity!!! its just like you've kind of given up hope on getting a job and chosen to stay unemployed. Im absolutely not in support.
    I gbadun you illustration.That's just the fact.

one's name goes afta him.Our mindset must b changed for positive ideas.U're unemployed 2day does not mean that u'll remain unemployed 4 the rest of ur life.Are giving ur parent hope of been useful to them 2morow to take over from where they stopped or do u want them 2 die of HBP?A man's greatness lies in the power of his thought.If u wish 2 be a visionless man u'll definitely end up 4 what u wished urself. Pls delete it 4rm ur mind nd think of things that will be beneficial 2 this house.

Such an association will not work. Believe me. No one will want to be associated with such a bad luck institution or association.

i support this initiative and its only people who have totally lost their that against the whole idea.the ponit its optional there is nobody placing a gun on your head to be part of the association.if u like u join n if not do not.as long as nobody is collecting money from nobody and its just to put ur info on the internet then its a laudable idea.moreso in a country where the government has no social security of any kind u leave school n u r on ur own big time no portal of any kind where u put ur info n u can get contacts 4 jobs.go ahead people some of us r so behind u

thanks house for ur criticisms, actually more ideas are coming through. we are seriously working to see that nothing would go wrong along the line. one thing u would be sure of is that the association will reduce the unemployment rate in our dear country nigeria. how it's going to be done,... will be posted here very soon. thanks once again 4 ur criticisms, 4 that is really helping us in putting things in place. 4 THE PPLE THAT HAVE SHOWN INTEREST ON THE FREE INTERNET BROWSING ON UR MOBILE PHONE, IT'S NOW READY. IF U ARE INTERESTED, CALL 08037717924. CALL ONLY BETWEEN 10AM AND 6PM. THANKS. 1 LUV

@ Benjye
    Good initiative. I think you will make a good entrepreneur. Serious. Remember, in anything you do, the name is what sells you. I'm afraid, this particular name will not sell you and as a matter of fact, I forever will not be a member. However, I will implore you to re-channel your energy and idea to something else related. You can leverage on the posts and work you did on your own to nurture it to success. More power to your elbows.

THE ASSOCIATION TO ME IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

dude i think u should think again. why nottry to channel this idea into a group of unemployed graduates who will come 2geda and try 2 form a group or compamy dat will create products and services. i think we graduates r kinda lazy but i eliee we can channel this idea into a more positive thing. let me know watu think. holla me [email protected]

You people misconstrued the top,not an organisation but a body that will be speaking on behalf of unemployed persons.Pls house lets look into this it might be helpful.1 luv

This association or whatever you call it is like having 'association of poor people of nigeria'. How do you think this will make the poor rich.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

This association or whatever you call it is like having 'association of poor people of nigeria'. How do you think this will make the poor rich.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast