APPLICATION VISA LOTTERY (APPLICATION,WINNING,PROCESSING,INTERVIEW)
The awareness about America visa lottery had increase tremendously over the years but many applicant still fail to understand the programme and the requirement, the financial aspect, the processing, and the risk involve in the lottery that winning the lottery do not grantee the applicant visa unless meet all the requirement and ability to answer the questions correctly during interview at the embassy.

The America visa lottery is a great means for applicant to enter America legally,school,live and work freely in any state in AMERICA as long as you are green card holder but winning the lottery is one stage and getting the visa is another state. Winning the lottery is base on luck ,which is done by computer random selection.

AMERICA VISA LOTTERY have rules which obvisiously,some rules can be seen online while other can not be seen but exist. Not following these rules result to denial of visa
I AM MR RICHARD,A travel consultant that deals mainly on America visa lottery with my year of experience and my associate here in Nigeria and in the states(AMERICA) I have been able to bring success to many applicants that won the visa lottery which would have been denial visa. No matter the problem in the processing of the lottery, correction can still be made only by come on-time and before attending the interview.

NOTE: For everyday interview is been carried out at the embassy and not every applicant will get visa owing to the fact that the visa available is not enough for the that winner so advice for applicant is to prepare,getupdate,have the rightful information and a lots and no second chance, the day you attend the interview that when the applicant know his or her stand either getting it or lost it
NO appeal ,the consular decision is final.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM THAT LEAD DV APPLICANT TO BEEN DENIAL VISA
1,WRONG FILLING OF THE BIODATA FORM
2,WRONG FILLING OF INTIAL APPLICATION ONLINE
3,NOT HAVING THE MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMEN WHICH FIVE(5) CREDIT
NOTE:WORKING EXPERIENCE WITHOUT FIVE CREDIT LEADS TO DENIAL OF VISA
4,NOT HAVING THE RIGHTFUL DOCUMENT ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION WRITTEN ON THE BIODATA FORM
5,WRONG DATE OF BIRTH,PLACE OF BIRTH ON THE APPLICANT DOCUMENT
6,APPLICANT UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTION ASKED BY THE CONSULAR AND LOTS MORE

THE SERVICE WE RENDER TO OUR DV APPLICANT ARE STATED BELOW
1,FILLING THE BIO-DATA FORM CORRECTLY
2,HELPING APPLICANT WITH ADDRESS IN THE US AND ACCOMODATION
3,ASSISTANCE IN HELPING APPLICANT TO GET DOCUMENT SUCH AS NPC(ATTESTATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE,POLICE REPORT,MEDICAL(TAKING MY CLIENT TO THE VARIOUS VENUE)
4,GIVING OUR CLIENT LIKELY QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE ASKED DURING INTERVIEW@THE EMBASSY
5,PRE-INTERVIEW AND TRANING TO ENSURE APPLICANT ARE READY TO ANSWER TECHNICAL QUESTION ASK BY THE CONSULAR
6,GENERAL ORIENTATION,PACKAGING,PREPARATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE AMERICA VISA LOTTERY.INTERVIEW DATE,and lots more

NOTE:95% have all their document complete with the embassy requirement yet still denial visa majorly graduate. WHAT IS THE CAUSE?

OUR GOAL IS TO ENSURE OUR CLIENT GET THE VISA

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
MR RICHARD.....08024995989... BB PIN...3121F8DO..... [email protected]
FACEBOOK:....FOCUSHILLTOP AMERICA RICHARD
OFFICE:OPPOSITE PATHWAY SCHOOL OGUDU ROAD OJOTA AND ORELOPE COMPLEX EGBEDA LAGOS