AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY,APLLICATION,PROCESSING AND INTERVIEW @EMBASSY
Greetings to everyone who had taken his or her time to read through my write up on AMERICA VISA LOTTERY.

It is a special programmed organised by America government to help other citizens of other countries to migrate to become citizen,live,and work freely in AMERICA To migrate to America through this program, applicant will have to apply online during the period of application which is usually start October of every year .

Note: applicant that apply for this year 2010 AMERICA VISA LOTTERY,DV2012 which started oct 5 and end nov 3,2010 should have at mindset that winning notification letter will not be sent to winners no more. Applicant will only know through ,checking online using your confirmation letter code. it is advisable all applicant should keep their confirmation letter safe. If the confirmation is lost then the applicant with someone who do not apply are on the same level.

Winning the America visa lottery is not automatic visa, interview will still be conducted which determine if the applicant get the visa or not.NOTEresenting all the document do not automatically give you visa you need to prove yourself beyond reasonable doubt. Many had won and lost the chance owing mistaken which would have corrected and lack of preparation.

I am a trained travel consultant over eight years experience in processing of the AMERICA VISA LOTTERY and solve many issues that usually make most applicant get denial visa. All my write up is base on practical experience with various applicant that won the visa lottery. There many applicant that i had assisted which are various cities in the us such texas,newyork,florida,Chicago,Georgia ,California.you can be there if you had won the lottery. There is one of my client that i trained for three month owing to her level of education and she performed excellent during interview base on the training. She had left secondary school over ten years and she cannot communicate in ENGLISH fluently so i have to trained her which help her during interview. She doing great in Florida right now with her family. Many applicant are usually selected every year but few will get the visa that is certain because the visa available is not enough for the total winner.single and married winner are usually denial equally if not meet their requirement. Your status do not determine the issuing of the visa. To me applicant who initially applied as single who intend going for interview as single and equally married form onset have no reason to be denial visa but there will be a reason to denial them according to the consular and applicant who won single and intend going for interview as married will pass through special interview twice.
Reason why most applicant are denial visa:
1,when applicant who won do not have 5 credit olevel
2,when applicant go for interview with working experience only
3,when applicant fill the biodata form wronglyi.e DS230 part 1 and 2 ,DSP122
4,if the information that was filled initially was quick different from the biodada form that want to send to kcc
5,presentation of fake waec result
6,unable to answer question during interview
7,applicant been to the embassy previously with different name from the name of winning
8,unable to defend the document presented
9,filling of wrong date of birth from the date of application.
10,if applied single and going for interview as married and unable to defend the marriage with prove
11,there are various reasons which it depend on applicant

AREA OF ASSISTANCE WE ASIST IN THE PROCESSING ARE STATED BELOW
1,Filling of your notification letter correctly
2,making sure the information you use initially is corresponding
3,Getting the required educational document which is five credit minimum and not fake result
4,Updating our client on the processing and when the interview date is coming up
5,The best way to correct errors on the application if any
6,The relevant document to get
7,Giving the best advice on how the processing of the lottery is been done
8,PRE-INTERVIEW and training applicant to be courageous and how to answer question correctly
9,Treating likely question to be asked at the embassy
10,Making sure applicant prepare hard, get the right document, answers question correctly and ensuing the visa is issued by GOD grace.

Office address 89 OGUDU ROAD OPPOSITE PATHWAY SCHOOL only if you really need any assistance contact me 08024995989 and my name is mr Richard. Call me before coming to be sure I am at the office .wishing you success in the processing. Having any problem with any travel agent relating to America visa lottery let me know I will be of assistance to you