+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: am in dilemma

am in dilemma

i ve two ladies so close to me..one is beautiful and she is not doing anything and the second is the opposite of the first.i mean she is ugly nd she is working.i feel shy walking with her and am so proud of the beautiful one.now i want to settle down.pls house who will i go for as both have good character and they love me so dearly
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME SINNER

Re: am in dilemma

First of all,it's not nice calling anyone ugly since we were all made in God's image,although some babes ugly sha!
    Since it's the cash that's still keeping u with d ugly 1,the solution's very simple:marry ms ugly&keep beauty as a babe.chikena

Quote Originally Posted by Canon
    First of all,it's not nice calling anyone ugly since we were all made in God's image,although some babes ugly sha!
    Since it's the cash that's still keeping u with d ugly 1,the solution's very simple:marry ms ugly&keep beauty as a babe.chikena
    Wat kind of advice is this?Of what religion are you?I dnt know of any religion that supports adultery.U SHOULD B ASHAMED OF URSELF
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    Wat kind of advice is this?Of what religion are you?I dnt know of any religion that supports adultery.U SHOULD B ASHAMED OF URSELF
    Ashamed for disproving the 'u can't have your cake and eat it' theory?NEVER!!!

my brother let your heart speak for you.
    marriage is all about love and not who is pretty or ugly
    deep inside of you , u know who u love, don't look at the material things or the body structure.
    every single man have his missing rib, so pls be wise to make a SOUND choice.
    GOD BE WITH YOU!!
    G

hmmmm, marriage isn't all about beauty u know,mind u, with my research, i have come to the conclusion that what ugly babes lack in beauty, they have in attitude,is it beauty u wanna marry or love.i know it is good to marry someone cute but don't let that be the yardstick of wanting to marry the otherone.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Ugokem
    you know best what you are looking for in a woman, so you alone can make the choice. Beauty is relative.
    But na wa 4 u o, u wan marry n u still de date 2 babes, abi? U serious so.
    Live everyday as if your last

@ apostle and jeanie, u guys are ahead in this game(Relship). U ve said it all. @ poster, the ball is now in ur court. So use ur head and avoid a lifetime mistake cos once u say I do, it's FINISH.
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

The first thing you should do is to define to yourself what you really want.
    This is because you don't seem to really know what exactly you want. (My opinion).

What gives you the impression that when the "beautiful" one gets something doing she'll still love you the same? Knowing fully well that a lot of guys will be after her.

What makes a lady/woman beautiful is not the physical appearance only but the character, intelligence and a high level of understanding. This is not to say that the "ugly" one has all these but, my point here is that you need to look beyond thier physical appearance as well as know exactly what you want before making a decision.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Guy dont make d same mistake im paying for.
    I have always been d choosy type,my ideal woman must be this must be that,n look at me now,5ft,11,comfortable,handsome,intelligent n smart(evry woman's dream)but I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AT 28.
    Y Am i in this dilemma?i put my own desires 1st.
    I want u 2 do me a favour,go read Proverbs 30,dat is d answer 2 ur question(A VIRTOUS WOMAN).
    I wana share an xperience wit u,all my uncles r sucessful(an compt of immigrations,3 r naturalized americans n britons)but wat is their albatross?CHOICE OF WOMEN.They went after SUCESSFUL WOMEN n i bet u their homes r in turmoil,n i pray daily that i wld rather be poor with a good woman than be BIG BOYS lik them with Jezebels as wives.
    I had a retinue of HIGH CLASS LADIES-bankers,media executives n airline hostess,but bro i had to do away with em when i saw that they were nt wat i wanted.
    Now im looking for a homely and presentable lady n pls dont forget the place of GOD only He can do it.
    On a lighter note,remember that u have 2 n i dnt have any(a bird in hand is worth 2 in d bush)so think hard n pray to God 4 guidance n pls seek wise n Godly counsel.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

@Poster D ultimate decision on whom to marry should come from u but in my opinion, i think u should picture ur ideal woman(Wife) whom u want to spend the rest of ur life with & work towards that bearing and never allow societal demands change ur horizon cos its he who wears the shoe that knows where it itches. Best of luck in ur decision.
    T

@Poster D ultimate decision on whom to marry should come from u but in my opinion, i think u should picture ur ideal woman(Wife) whom u want to spend the rest of ur life with & work towards that bearing and never allow societal demands change ur horizon cos its he who wears the shoe that knows where it itches. Best of luck in ur decision.
    T

My brother, I don't know if you are a christian or a muslem, but to any religion that you may belong, I will advise you to seek the face of God in prayer. He is the one that removed a rib from yours and created a woman with it. Any he is the only one that can locate or choose the woman for you. We human being don't see beyond our nose and there is different between good's choice and God's choice. Note that it is not things all that glitter that are gold.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN&#039;T WHO THINKS HE CAN&#039;T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast