+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: ADVICE ME

Re: ADVICE ME

Well I dont really think there is any wrong or right way about going about this. Remember he neva said he was going to marry her, they just wanna date, this is ok in my book. Howeva remeber this..... YOU GANNA LOOSE A LOT OF MONEY CHASING WOMEN BUT U NEVER LOOSE WOMEN CHASING MONEY......as far as u can do your two activities concurrently (looking for a job and dating responsibly) It should be fine bro. All the best G.

Guy,av fun but use your,simple.

I feel for you Ehis. I am a lady and I must tell you that every woman is more comfortable with a guy that has a job. That the pride of every woman. Dont mind those criticising you about falling in love. Most times, we meet people and we cant help control our feelings, but I must advise you to be sensible, wise and calculative. When you get a job, that girl will fall head over hills in love with you. Though the true test of love is shown when things are tough. But be wise guy! stop spending the money while the other guy is kpokporing her.

Ehis i know you have learnt your lesson i believe every commet here advices you to leave the girl in question and focus on getting a job after that girls will do any thing to get your attention. but guy you be Edo Guy by your name i presume no Edo guy they carry last now, guy you dey fall my hand and you be Ishan the Heartbeat of Edo man just let that feeling die now or it will distroy one more thing when you have issue like this and you want adivices please locate a concellor online they are plenty of them ready to any your emotional problem ............one love...... one nigeria ....one great nation ...... geat people

Ehis! I feel for you, but try express ur feelings 2 her immediately. Waste no time again as there may be no other time to do that. The ex- might come anytime for reconciliation & bet me she 'll succumb. The time is now, otherwise concentrate on ur career. Cheers... Experience
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

Thanks 2 everybody in da house,u 've spoken well,BIG thanks 2 clarinda;she clear it all.My guy,u 've 2 be very serious & concentrate about ur job search,if u get a job 2day woman will run after u.

@ Sillt Ehis!

Your feelings or actions are quite normal. It's just that you need to learn to take control. The only aspect I frown at is, your buying her a phone! To me, that's a very wrong move! Always Use your head especially when it comes to the issue of women moreso when you have a rather complicated one like you just mentioned.

Many guys who have criticized here, cannot say that they have not at one time or the other done silly things for Babes; either while in school or out of school.

However, you should concentrate more on getting a job first - since that is your primary aim. Then, think of getting your own apartment - no matter how small.

As for expressing your feelings, I don't think you should do that considering the fact that you both live in the same compound and she still has something with the other guy. All I think you should do is to keep a platonic friendship for the now and watch things unfold.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Socail,daguro,clarinda,ojeabulu. I am so greatful 4 yr post,any how i just got a job bt nt a gud payin job.
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12