+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: 4 GUASTA,MACKDON,POCAHONTAS AND OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE HOUSE

Re: 4 GUASTA,MACKDON,POCAHONTAS AND OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE HOUSE

SLEDGE,I DEY FEEL YOU.THAT WAS XACTLY MY THOUGHT.I MEAN IS HE TRYING TO PROVE HE IS GOOD IN ENLISH? AM SURE HE WENT THROUGH A DITIONARY JUST FOR THE POST.BUT SERIOUSLY,guasta& co are really irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by ***sLeDgE***
    @Teamy and Katee

Gud tyn both of u just kissed and made up.
    Wen do I get mine

Katee, try not to get HIGH wen coming in here so u don accuse someone wrongly ok.

@Yuddie...U make sense jare. Nothing do u.
    I love this site!!! Let's always try and see the humerous side of things before man pikin die of tension! @sLeDgE... Have u considered stand-up comedy? Abeg nothing do una jare.....
    As for those scammers, well una cups go soon full!!!!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

SLEDGE,I DEY FEEL YOU.THAT WAS XACTLY MY THOUGHT.I MEAN IS HE TRYING TO PROVE HE IS GOOD IN ENLISH? AM SURE HE WENT THROUGH A DITIONARY JUST FOR THE POST.BUT SERIOUSLY,guasta& co are really irritating.
    Dangerous,dont forget i am a UNIVERSITY grauduate,as such i do not need a dictionary to communicate and convey my obvious disgust,revulsion and repugnance to those annoying and irritating scammers and their preposterously silly posts. Aight!!

As for the seemingly malicious brouhaha between sleDge and others,I believe its nothin serious,let none of u take the banters and teasing personal,its all part of the interaction and joy we derive from logging on to naijahotjobs.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

Dangerous,dont forget i am a UNIVERSITY grauduate,as such i do not need a dictionary to communicate and convey my obvious disgust,revulsion and repugnance to those annoying and irritating scammers and their preposterously silly posts.Aight!!

As for the seemingly malicious brouhaha between sleDge and others,I believe its nothin serious,let none of u take the banters and teasing personal,its all part of the joy we derive from loggin on to naijahotjobs.
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

@Dangerous...Thanks alot for ur understanding jare and seeing d brighter side of things.

@Momohlraheem...Same thing applies to u man. U do well jare for d time taken to read and get d humour off it unlike dose dat were ready to strangle me earlier and have seen d bright side.
    Anyway I still dey wait dem make dem come make "we kiss and make up".
    As for stand-up comdey, when last I tried it, I got different kinda shoes thrown in my face and even money wen dem pay me nor reach buy panadol how much treat d swellings. (Neva done comedy before oo and haven't thot of it). U wan sponsor me By den we go begin dey RECRUIT jobseekers wen we don hammer.

@Ugosly...Who nor be graduate Even OBJ wen be nor go school na graduate oo. I really need to start taking extra lectures from u . I wanna improve my communicating sori grammatical skills. How much do I pay and when do I get started C d extra big grammars wen u begin blow to DANGEROUS; I copied it to a friend online and man did she find it funny that she started crying.
    I think d right person for a stand-up comedy shud be u as Momohlraheem suggested. (revulsion, repugnance, preposterously and malicious brouhaha). Chei!!! U nor go kill person oo.

I think its high time scam post by the aforementioned persons + 4lag (one of the most irritating scammers) be taken out by the site administrators including blocking their user names
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

Una No well!

Well, keep catching ya fun!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSpirit
    I think its high time scam post by the aforementioned persons + 4lag (one of the most irritating scammers) be taken out by the site administrators including blocking their user names
    ...Noted.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Ewo... lol... una no go kill person for this site.... i pray God will read this post and find yall somthing to do bcos i can really see how the idle mind is the devil's workshop. anyway, i find the humor in all of this very interesting... plus all the grammer wen they break bottle and the one wen dey wake dead body...
    When There Is LIFE, There Is HOPE<br />- Mo

U 4 don talk b4 nw say na dose grammar dey hit u real hard I 4 don advice u 2 go abt with grammar proof lyk me so u wont even notice when okotie is yarning. :P

,THIS IS ANODA COMEDY.MAKE UNA CARRY GOOOO.BUT PLS ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE,ALL THOSE SCAMMERS SHOULD PLS STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING B4 THE WRATH OF GOD WILL FALL ON THEM.I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN DEFRAUDING INNOCENT UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.PLS, AM BEGGING IN THE NAME OF GOD,DESIST FROM THAT ACT B4 IT IS TOO LATE.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by ***sLeDgE***
    @Dangerous...Thanks alot for ur understanding jare and seeing d brighter side of things.

@Momohlraheem...Same thing applies to u man. U do well jare for d time taken to read and get d humour off it unlike dose dat were ready to strangle me earlier and have seen d bright side.
    Anyway I still dey wait dem make dem come make "we kiss and make up".
    As for stand-up comdey, when last I tried it, I got different kinda shoes thrown in my face and even money wen dem pay me nor reach buy panadol how much treat d swellings. (Neva done comedy before oo and haven't thot of it). U wan sponsor me By den we go begin dey RECRUIT jobseekers wen we don hammer.

@Ugosly...Who nor be graduate Even OBJ wen be nor go school na graduate oo. I really need to start taking extra lectures from u . I wanna improve my communicating sori grammatical skills. How much do I pay and when do I get started C d extra big grammars wen u begin blow to DANGEROUS; I copied it to a friend online and man did she find it funny that she started crying.
    I think d right person for a stand-up comedy shud be u as Momohlraheem suggested. (revulsion, repugnance, preposterously and malicious brouhaha). Chei!!! U nor go kill person oo.
    CLOWN... I just dey laugh since. But true true this Ugosly dey blow grammer oh! Bros if na lagos u dey no speak this kind grammer for danfo conductor oh or else na blow to blow fit end the matter!!!

I get on lecturer wey say people wey too dey blow big big grammer no dey get plenty money!
    ...But to every general rule there is an exception..... LOL

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12