+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 4 GUASTA,MACKDON,POCAHONTAS AND OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE HOUSE

4 GUASTA,MACKDON,POCAHONTAS AND OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE HOUSE

I WANT TO TELL YOU MACKDON AND CO, THAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING,NEFARIOUS,OUTRAGEOUS,HEINOUS,APPALLING AND WICKED ON YOUR PART TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DESPERATION AND DEJECTION OF YOUR FELLOW JOBSEEKERS(I BELIEVE U RE JOBSEEKIN(I MEAN JOBLESS) TOO,CONSIDERING YOUR NUMEROUS POSTS) TO CON AND DECIEVE THEM!
    BECAUSE OF YOUR PHONY,FALSE AND BOGUS JOB POSTINGS,SOME REASONABLE PPLE ARE BEGINING TO DISREGARD THE INFORMATION DISSEMINATED AND PUBLICIZED ON THIS SITE.
    LET ME EVEN ASK YOU,DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN YOUR CONSCIENCE THAT JOBSEEKERS,WITH LITTLE OR NO SOURCE OF INCOME,ARE THE BEST TARGET FOR CON GAMES,
    HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN HOPE TO GET FROM EACH OF THE FEW IGNORANT ONES WHO MIGHT FALL VICTIM TO YOUR UNSAVORY AND SLEAZY POSTS.
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,IS IT REALLY WORTH IT,ALL THE MALEDICTIONS,CURSES,IMPRECATIONS AND SWEARWORDS HEAPED ON YOUR HEAD!COME ON MAN,YOU,VE GOT TO HAVE A RETHINK...YOU NEED TO RESTRATEGIZE AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER TARGET MARKET,BECAUSE IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET AS LITTLE AS N10 FROM ANYBODY HERE...YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR FREE BROWSING TIME.
    THINK ABOUT IT!
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

Re: 4 GUASTA,MACKDON,POCAHONTAS AND OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE HOUSE

Take note, I'm not among the "OTHER SCAMMERS" but please tell me u're not a job seeker becos with ur high level of grammar and vocabulary, I'd say "Naija dey waste talent and space unnecessarily".

Can someone please pass me a dictionary to get the full meaning of dese words?

Get lost jare,who cares if u r nt 1 of the scammers here somebody is making a reasonable point here and all u can think of doing is to look out for grammatical errors in his post and write some gibberish post here. Ode

Teamy...Remove d wrinkle from ur forehead and stop crying. U wanna be a hero I c. U need be watchful so u don't get urself entangled in a corner u'd never be able to get out from.

Be a gud boi and pass d dictionary I asked for and learn to stop being insultive besides u aint good at it.

ugosly, tell them whether they will hear especially that MACK DON/GAUSTA/JOHN MACKSON/STRONGEST UNION. imagine one person having all these usernames and even more just for the purpose of defrauding desperate and ignorant jobseekers. I wonder if the ADMIN GUYS read the posts posted on this forum, bcos if they do, they would have blocked those users posting scam vacancies. God will help us all.
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

SLeDge OR WHATEVER UR NAME IS, U HAD BETTER COUNT UR TEETH WITH UR TONGUE NOW B4 IT'S 2 LATE. COS FROM ALL INDICATIONS U'RE A FULL TIME SCAMMER. THE COLD HANDS OF THE LAW WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH U. MEANWHILE, THERE'S NO ENGLISH DICTIONARY WHER U CAN SEE 'INSULTIVE'. I THINK U SHOULD KINDLY CORRECT YOURSELF. MAGA!!!

Teamy or watever ur name is, i believe u are one of dem using different names, it is better you change b/4 dose curses begin to take effect in your life

Quote Originally Posted by katee
    Teamy or watever ur name is, i believe u are one of dem using different names, it is better you change b/4 dose curses begin to take effect in your life
    What r u harping abt? This conspiracy theory of urs is something else and what gives u d impression i av other username I am giving u d benefits of doubt and assume u made a mistake typin my name otherwise i know the kind of verbal assault i would have given u. Beware

Isn't this interesting

Thilda, welcome to the club. U've come here several times and u've not seen an opening and instead of wasting ur time, u've found solace in replying in what doesn't concern u. Enjoy!!!

U wish I was a scammer, Right U've been noticed. Now get back into the line.

Less I forget, I never knew u had ur own INCOMPLETE dictionary. Read more and learn more. U are always online and dere's more to the internet than job seeking. U can improve ur vocabulary. Just type insultive in google and see if u get an answer.

SORRY TEAMY, ITS SLEDGE DAT I WAS REFERING TO, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TYPING UR NAME. INSTEAD OF CONTRIBUTING MEANINGFULLY TO THE TOPIC ALL HE COULD DO WAS TO MAKE A MOKERY OF IT.

Na waooo, na wetin devil put inside una be this ooo!!!! instead wey una go attack d attacker see as una dey fight una sef. Person wey no too sabi write English as in type am ,make e jeje write am with pidgin we go hear.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by katee
    SORRY TEAMY, ITS SLEDGE DAT I WAS REFERING TO, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TYPING UR NAME. INSTEAD OF CONTRIBUTING MEANINGFULLY TO THE TOPIC ALL HE COULD DO WAS TO MAKE A MOKERY OF IT.
    i thot as much,sorry my tone's a little tensed.

@Teamy and Katee

Gud tyn both of u just kissed and made up.
    Wen do I get mine

Katee, try not to get HIGH wen coming in here so u don accuse someone wrongly ok.

@Yuddie...U make sense jare. Nothing do u.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast