+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: 20k job in Jos or 40k job in Lag, which should i choose?

20k job in Jos or 40k job in Lag, which should i choose?

Hi house Please I just finish Serving in September and I'm working with the company i served with and i've been paid 20,000 naira in Jos.But i was promised to be staff after 6month, I equally have another opportunity in Lagos and the pay is 40,000. What do i do? please advise me.

Re: 20k job in Jos or 40k job in Lag, which should i choose?

bros, first n forenmost, u need to thank Almighty God for his Grace. But as per which one to choose, i will not decide for you but if u can talk to God, He WOULD DIRECT ur step bcos the step of a man is order by God. but as for me, i would choose 40k for Lagos bcos of more job opportunities n opening. bros, i wish u all the best

I thank God for u for the offer. Where are u staying right now Jos or Lagos, if Jos go for 20k but if Lagos don't even think of Jos. Alot of opportunities here in Lagos that will metamorphose u to a higher options in no less time. Congrat.

LAGOS OF COURSE,COS EVEN WHILE WORKING HERE, U CAN ALWAYS SOURCE FOR OTHER JOBS AND BESIDES A LOT oF OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND HERE IN LAG. WISH U ALL THE BEST DEARIE.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Thank God for you. I think staying back in Jos is better since they offered to make you their permanent staff but first of all, find out how much the salary is, for a permanent staff if it is more than #40,000 Goodluck, but if less than don't pick the offer.

Thank God for you. I think staying back in Jos is better since they offered to make you their permanent staff but first of all, find out how much the salary is, for a permanent staff if it is more than #40,000 Goodluck, but if less than don't pick the offer.

I think its better you pick up the one in Lagos becos of the following:

1. You get better and competitive opportunities.

2. You get better exposure and experience on your job.

3. You get to meet professionals in your field that will propel you for a greater challenge.

......And it continues.

There are a lot of other things that you get to benefit when you work in Lagos although it depends on individual preferences and the environment you work.

Jos can never be compared to Lagos in terms of professionalism and a host of other things. In my opinion, you might just be like the proverbial one-eyed man in the city of the blind.

But if you think you are more comfortable with the job in Jos and there are good prospects for growth, professionalism etc. you may remain in Jos.

Don't let what you earn be the deciding factor. This is the mistake a lot of us make when we pick up jobs because of the pay attached to it. We forget that sooner than we know, the money will no longer make sense if we don't get job satisfaction.

Above all Commit the issue to the hands of God and am sure He'll direct you perfectly.

Goodluck!!!

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY 4 THIS OFFER AND I'M SURE THAT GOD WE SPEAK TO U AND SHOW U THE WAY.
    GOOD LUCK

Following the contributions, about 80% suggested you choose Lagos because of better opportunites and challenges. I'm of the same opinion because I have many people with similar options but opted for Lag. I equally served in Plateau, the challenges and opportunities are limited compared to Lag---from experience.
    Above all, how sure is Lag offer? A bird in hand they say..............Hope made a point!

hey bro, i'm happy 4 u!if u find out how feasible it is going to luk like as if they will actually make u a full staff and d pay is higher,bros abeg chill out enjoy the peace jos offers,if nt ,boy,take d nxt vehicle coming to lagos!all d same, u'v gat to ask God for guidance.he knows best.chao

Weigh ur options and consider which gives u d opportunity for career growth BUT a bird in hand is..........

Guy, for me i suggest u stay back in Jos there.

Hello,

These pieces from the house are good for you and your future. They have advised you very very well. Hope you'll read and understand them.

Regards and best of luck.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast